How to find the best from all forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Jaagup

Jaagup

No issues so far. From trading conditions to execution, everything is going good.

#41     Oct 1, 2021
    MotionX likes this.
  2. MotionX

MotionX

After your recommendation, decided to try them out… gotta say i'm impressed.

#42     Oct 22, 2021
  3. The trading conditions of the broker you are planning to trade with matter a lot. Try testing the broker through their demo account before you make your decision of trading with them. Demo trading will help clear your doubts.

#43     Nov 23, 2021
  4. To make the right choice, you have to make comparisons on the features that are important to you in a broker. And then create demo accounts with them and find the one that turns out best.

#44     Nov 23, 2021
  5. After testing the demo account one should start with a micro account with them. That would give a clear picture of the trading conditions of the broker. This is what I did before I started trading with finprotrading. Although the demo trading conditions were the same as live, it's always better to be sure of a broker before using them full time.

#45     Nov 25, 2021
  6. its a very tough game really to find a perfect , because there are thousands of brokers are available and most of them are found to be scam.

#46     Dec 25, 2021
  7. Well, I think it’s better to open a demo account first to check the reliability of a broker, I have come across this thread, it consists of pretty good list of brokers, you can have a look:
    https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/list-of-best-regulated-brokers.362682/

#47     Dec 29, 2021