how to provide proof of income to rental people too brainwashed by normies to comprehend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stochastix, Feb 2, 2023.

1. They want to "see where the money comes from", are they retarded? how is this normally done?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Pay a year in advance. We rented to a new PM hire at a fund (commercial/office space) and when he told me what he did he followed up with a check for the year.

3. rb7

rb7

I've had the same experience.
    The guy was a young pro poker player. He paid me 6 months in advance cash. And that was for a penthouse I was renting, so the rent was kind of high$$$.

spy and countryBoy641 like this.
  4. zdreg

zdreg

When demand exceed exceed supply by a large amount landlords can be more demanding

5. That's an easy one, money obviously comes from the FED.

stochastix and murray t turtle like this.
  6. schizo

schizo

You first show them your bank statement. If they don't believe that, you show them your pay stub or brokerage statement if you're a full time trader. And if they still don't believe you, then you sue them for discrimination or find another place to rent.

Just in case you don't already get it, when a landlord asks for the impossible, it means they don't want you on their property. Don't be so obtuse.

spy, semperfrosty and murray t turtle like this.
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Be like one of those Youtube influencers. Drive up to their office in a rented lambo and have a fake giant stack of $100 bills (with an actual $100 bill on top that's visible).

zghorner likes this.
  8. %%
    IN some cases they are more retarded;
    those that want a credit score, as if debt is a money management score:D:D:caution::caution:
    However, that could also be reasonable;
    because if someone[not you] but someone deals drugs, they[cops+ such] can seize the property.
    Offer to pay a year in advance sounds good: +property ownership where possible.

9. JamesJ

JamesJ

Show them your tax statements

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. Old saying, Money talks, bullshit walks.
    Start at 6 months, if the Landlord doesn't like that, give him security for a year
    (but it has to go to an escrow account. Insist on the name of the law firm it where the funds are escrowed
    You will be in at any rental you choose.

#10     Feb 2, 2023
    TheDawn likes this.