How would I trade with different brokers from the same MT4?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by agnes35, Apr 16, 2017.

1. agnes35

agnes35

Actually, I have chosen different broker due to the better trading environment. Example. I love to trade cross pairs with Tickmill. (They have large collection of cross and exotic pairs), Major, commodity from FxPro (their exotic pairs sucks). I trade gold from another broker.

I was trying to install MT4 by metaquotes but they put MT5 with the download link and name of mt4! (Sucks I know).

So, I am wondering anybody knows a way to trade from all accounts from different broker from the same MT4? (I know you can do it from Android/IOS but I am talking about PC)

2. just21

just21

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. cr8or

cr8or

Stay away from FXPro, bad experience with them, requotes, stop hunt, all goes through DD!

4. agnes35

agnes35

Actually, copying is not what I am looking for. I want to trade myself. I found MT4 by metaquotes has less re-quote or execution speed than the native broker! As if you having trouble closing your entry in PC try android version. Android version do better job which is provided by metaquotes. I did not have any problem with Tickmill so far.
    But I need multiple broker due to my split strategy.

5. agnes35

agnes35

I think you are right, I traded gold and oil with Tickmill today and found no requote. FxPro would be give me few requotes!

Thanks