I dont understand americans, and how they think/

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Ok you have americans blaming obama for the economy. Saying everything that went wrong is his fault. However, when this all started he wasnt even president. On canadian television, a comedy tv show interviewd some americans and ask them why they blame obama for economy. Some guy said he bailed out lehman and bear stearns. Some guy said, he allowed banks to sell subprime. Some guy who was speaking intelligently relating how obama passed tarp. The reporter said, but that wasnt obama, it was bush who did all of those. Ok so my question are americans really that forgetful or just ignorant. I dont know how people could be that forgetful. It was only a year ago, and they are mixing up 2 guys. And then climate change. You have all of these americans saying climate change by man doesnt exist. But as soon as a hurricane, huge heatwave, or other changes in weather patterns happen they will blame obama. Or if a decade from now, when technology changes and science advances, and they prove climate change is man made, you will have those same people sueing the government. Its like the same people who didnt think smoking caused cancer, when they got cancer, they sued everybody and their grandma.

2. it's the hardest job ever... President of the United States of America !

why ? because of the 1st amendment !

I am sure he is doing all his best applying the old model of economics...

3. Most of us form our opinions on the news we hear and read from MSM + sound bites from breaks during "American Idol" and "Dancing With The Stars". No wonder we appear confused.

4. GTS

GTS

So because they found some idiots to put on camera means that Obama bears no responsibility for the current state of the economy? Interesting.

At what point in the future does he bear any responsibility for the economy. I guess according to your logic he never will since he inherited the problems...

5. It's not that you don't understand "Americans," what you don't understand is the Teabagger Beck/Limbaugh/palin crowd.

BTW: where the fuck is Moose Jaw anyway?

QUOTE]Quote from mahram:

Ok you have americans blaming obama for the economy. Saying everything that went wrong is his fault. However, when this all started he wasnt even president. On canadian television, a comedy tv show interviewd some americans and ask them why they blame obama for economy. Some guy said he bailed out lehman and bear stearns. Some guy said, he allowed banks to sell subprime. Some guy who was speaking intelligently relating how obama passed tarp. The reporter said, but that wasnt obama, it was bush who did all of those. Ok so my question are americans really that forgetful or just ignorant. I dont know how people could be that forgetful. It was only a year ago, and they are mixing up 2 guys. And then climate change. You have all of these americans saying climate change by man doesnt exist. But as soon as a hurricane, huge heatwave, or other changes in weather patterns happen they will blame obama. Or if a decade from now, when technology changes and science advances, and they prove climate change is man made, you will have those same people sueing the government. Its like the same people who didnt think smoking caused cancer, when they got cancer, they sued everybody and their grandma. [/QUOTE]

6. "One government to rule them all, using the Informants to find them. One surveillance society to bring them all in, and in their ignorance bind them."

I think that you know where comes the ignorance...

7. Nowadays the only information on TV are ads...

8. It's all politics. Nothing have to be right or the truth. They will say he is a Nazi if things get dirty enough.

If you ever work in an office environment, you know shit like this happen every where.

9. Another prime example of ignorance for you.

10. I just discovered recently the ignore list... It's a doubleedge sword. But still usefull...

#10     Dec 7, 2009