I need some serious advice and help on day trading FOREX

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Melchi, Dec 1, 2022.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

What are the possibilities?
    Limitless, what you see on the charts is possible, it's whether you can free your mind to make it reality. Does, 100% wins exist? Of coarse it does, you can see it there on the charts. The question is, can you filter through all the information, data, noise and know when to jump into different cycles that are currently in play.
    But yes, slaughtering the market definitely exists.

#71     Dec 21, 2022
  2. Cyril02

Cyril02

What kind of help do you need in forex trading?

#72     Dec 22, 2022
  3. Forex is really a challenging business in the present world , 90% traders are loser from this trading place . but still people are interested about Forex.

#73     Dec 22, 2022
  4. rajnivp

rajnivp

I use breakouts to decide direction and consolidation range for determine position sizing and stop loss. Also use EMA but as confirmation indicator and not as main indicator. Exit is based on trailing stop loss.

I would advise to put more focus on position sizing and risk management because you may run into losses even if you take entry at right time if you fail to manage position and risk.

#74     Dec 24, 2022
  5. Kazos

Kazos

You can do trend trading if you are a day trader.The process of trend trading entails identifying a broad trend on a chart with a longer time period. But keep full focus and follow risk management.

#75     Dec 26, 2022
  6. this is a fine answer , got some fine lines , thanks Mate for your nice reply. happy trading

#76     Jan 3, 2023