I would like to retract what I said about TraderTV Live

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jnbadger, Jun 28, 2021.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Good question. My brother is a Captain for Southwest Airlines, but he rarely flies during the summer, because he is so busy with crops and cows. He is possibly the strongest (psychologically) person I have ever known, but I have seen nothing but exhaustion the last few years. Don't worry, he takes a couple of days of rest before he flies, but I help him out sometimes, and I think he's nuts. The endless amount of work is insane. When you first get into it, the unanticipated machinery maintenance is overwhelming. That's when he needs the most help from me. I don't mind helping, but I could never do it full time.

#11     Jun 30, 2021
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

Yes, the market has only been open for a half hour, but I am very bored. I may take the summer off. I was very sick last week. I told my dad it was the first time when alcohol wasn't involved that I thought I was going to die. (I don't drink anymore. I've hit my quota for this lifetime.) It gave me a new perspective. And I think I've earned a couple of months off. I know there are crazy stocks moving every day. That's how I make my living. But I need a break. Combine driving won't happen until October and November, but there still plenty to do.

Wow, I took this thread all over the place. Sorry Brandon.

#12     Jun 30, 2021
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Health or wallet?

#13     Jun 30, 2021
  4. tango29

tango29

In laws sold off the family farm in Iowa a few years ago, It was in the family for over 100 years. My father in law who is in his 80's still goes down and helps the neighbor get his crops in and then harvest in the fall. Farming is a heck of a living, definitely an area where you to have a phenomenal work ethic.
    Stress in trading and farming, but I'll stick with trading.

#14     Jun 30, 2021
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

I agree, sir. Thank you.

#15     Jun 30, 2021
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

So much for taking the rest of the summer off. I did more trading in the first hour today than I usually do all day. It's fun trading these crazy stocks.

It's interesting how I'll write down levels on stocks and when I turn on their channel, they'll have most of the same levels. Everyone on the planet had an eye on 28.50 on CARV today. It broke pre-market at 9:15. When did I desperately have to go to the bathroom? About 9:13 or so. I come back and I hear "Just sold a third! Come on Carv! I hope everyone is in it!" They got 7 bucks on their last piece. I should just chain myself to my chair between 8 and 11:00am with a bucket next to me. Oh well. Still having a good day.

#16     Jul 9, 2021