IB new forex spreads

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by oktiri, Feb 27, 2005.

1. cstfx

cstfx

According to their data, they currently have 5:

IB's IdealPro (match among ourselves)
    BOA,
    RBC
    HSNC
    Barcfx

which coincidentally is the same 5 providers used for almost all the currency pairs.

Question for IB people, what happened to the other 5 liquidity providers (10 total) claimed in earlier postings?

#551     Nov 30, 2007
  2. TGM

TGM

Good question and when is IB going to start a new margin system for crossrates?

#552     Nov 30, 2007
  3. Moe27

Moe27

time to make good on your list.

#553     Dec 1, 2007
  4. junkone

junkone

9 pm est is probably the weakest time in the market. only the audusd is active at that time. try at 2-7 am est. the bid/ask range is tightest during the active sessions only.

#554     Dec 3, 2007
  5. TGM

TGM

For once, IB is ignoring a thread. Kinda rare. Usually, they give us an answer one way or another. If they were working on it then ---they have to still be working on it???

#555     Dec 3, 2007
  6. TGM

TGM

I just pulled Ideal Pro USD fx on the newest TWS.

They have several new currencies listed. Most notably the USD/RUB. Rubles baby......but no quotes coming yet.

IB ya adding new currencies anytime soon?

#556     Jul 1, 2008
  7. J-Trade

J-Trade

Which edition, I wonder ? If you're still around, please let me know how the paragraph starts (p.166 is the Ed Seykota interview in my edition).

Btw, did you switch to IB.... maybe it's just me, but I have the impression that the spreads have actually widened slightly recently... maybe just the market volatility... ?

J.

#557     Sep 11, 2008