If you wonder why the generals are sticking around

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/05/politics/nyt-trump-resistance-op-ed/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/...l?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

"we want the administration to succeed. ... But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic."

"That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump's more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

The author writes, "The root of the problem is the president's amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making."

Trump was elected as a Republican, but "the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives," the official wrote. "President Trump's impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic."

2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Blahahahaha. Congrats NYT! You are now a tabloid.

What are they so scared of?

3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

[​IMG]

traderob and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I will just drop this right here for you. Looks like you may have forgotten it.

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't say "or".

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Poindexter and traderob like this.
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

How many people from journalist to actors meet the following terms and definitions?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United Statesor any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

traderob and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. Can you imagine the absolute fury of the media if that exact editorial was written by an Obama “senior official”?

Calls of Treason, racism, etc 24/7 until the rat was outed. Then his life would be ruined.

More disgusting hypocrisy from the left.

Poindexter, Arnie and traderob like this.
  8. The scariest thing is that there is an admitted group of TRAITORS in the upper tiers of our government and not only are they not named and tried for treason, but the liberal media celebrates them!

More proof that POTUS was right when he called the media “the enemy of the people”.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

deep state confirmed, and Trump hired it :D

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2018-9-5_23-32-8.png

#10     Sep 5, 2018