IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carlll

Carlll

Are you ready to trust some stranger? If somebody says that the broker is ok, would you put your money in? Really?

#11     Apr 23, 2016
  2. Gramp

Gramp

Why not? If that person trades with the broker and gives all reasons for that, why not to build your own opinion about the broker based on the given information? I think it’s OK. If the broker was young, I would be much more cautious. Besides, it’s not a kitchen, which is a big advantage.

#12     Apr 27, 2016
  3. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Gramp, you're mad (assuming you're real and not some marketing troll).

You want to make a very large deposit to a bucket shop operating out of some small Caribbean island whereas you could make the same very large deposit to a big UK or US broker that's regulated by a a proper regulator.

Doesn't make sense to me.

#13     Apr 27, 2016
  4. Carlll

Carlll

Well if you think so, and if you already did that, then I don't mind, it’s not my risk))

#14     May 15, 2016
  5. Hey, I trade with this broker about 3 years, but don't wait a proof or screenshot. there are a great part of my funds here, and I don't want someone wrong get me or my account

#15     May 17, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

What can you say about the broker? I think all right? That’s your main broker and you trade for some time with him. Am I right?

#16     May 19, 2016
  7. Carlll

Carlll

I also think that’s a good broker, if this person is with the broker for a long time, and the trade is dynamic.

#17     May 21, 2016
  8. Well, my opinion about the broker is usual. The main advantage of this broker is geworko method, and terminal for this method, here you can create composite tools. The spread is fixed and not high. But it doesn't matter to me, because I don’t like long term trading, minimum 1-2 weeks. This broker works over 10 years, and is reliable…what else is interesting?

#18     May 22, 2016
  9. Gramp

Gramp

Well, exactly that was of the special interest, thanks for the info. I think it's worth the risk.

#19     May 24, 2016
  10. Carlll

Carlll

If you change your mind about it, write me your opinion about this broker, maybe I'll try too)

#20     May 26, 2016