IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Gramp

Gramp

What are you gonna think about? Don’t waste your time. As for me, I’ve already opened an account with the broker in order to test it. If everything goes well, I’ll put more money in.

#21     Jun 16, 2016
  2. Mifar

Mifar

It’s really strange to test the broker with real trading account. Do they have Demo type?

#22     Jun 16, 2016
  3. Gramp

Gramp

I have Demo account, but I don’t have any time to work with it. After all, Demo does not reflect the real situations completely. I know Forex; I’m interested in how they execute on the real account, not how to make your own trading strategy.

#23     Jun 18, 2016
  4. That's right, demo account is a waste of time and nothing more. If you have a question about the usefulness of a demo account, I have always spoken about his uselessness. It is useful only in one case - when you start on forex.

#24     Jun 25, 2016
  5. Carlll

Carlll

Don’t forget to share your opinion about the broker and then tell us your decision whether you gonna put more money in or leave the broker. Ok?

#25     Jun 25, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

Ok,noproblem.But you are acting very sneaky solving your problems without any risk for yourself. Why won’t you try to do it?

#26     Jun 25, 2016
  7. Carlll

Carlll

I can do that, but I’m just not sure that I’ll be able to see what’s wrong. I have an experience of trading on forex, but I can’t say which broker is ok, and which is not.

#27     Jun 26, 2016
  8. Gramp

Gramp

Ahh, well, then it's understandable. Sometimes it happens. As has already been said - no problem about my decision I will inform you. If suddenly a month passed, and I did not say - remind me that I had promised)

#28     Jun 26, 2016
  9. Mifar

Mifar

Does one month is enough to decide if the broker is reliable? Sometimes even a half of a year is not. I think that you are able to see such things only analyzing in detail.

#29     Jun 27, 2016
  10. Gramp

Gramp

I’m not gonna check the broker’s honestly because everything is ok with it. Currently, I’m checking if the conditions offered are acceptable. Wanna check the broker’s spread, how they cash out and the terminal’s work.

#30     Jun 27, 2016