IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Mifar

Mifar

Ahh, in this case one month is enough. I didn’t understand you. Currently, I’m trading on Demo here, checking my synthetic instrument. Their terminal seems a bit inconvenient, what do you think?

#31     Jun 27, 2016
  2. Gramp

Gramp

I consider it convenient, just unusual. What specifically is not convenient for you?

#32     Jun 27, 2016
  3. Carlll

Carlll

It’s not like inconvenient, but just different, unfamiliar. As far as I know, it was meant to be like MT4, but with the option of building your own instruments for trading. For that purpose, it fits well, and it becomes familiar after one week of usage.

#33     Jun 27, 2016
  4. Gramp

Gramp

People just get used to things from the first experience and then they will always compare new stuff with it. Most traders started on forex with MT4, so they will compare other terminals with it, even MT5. They will do it only because MT4 is more familiar.

#34     Jun 27, 2016
  5. Mifar

Mifar

Hmm, so many things in the terminal…many buttons, panels, other stuff.

#35     Jul 10, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

MT4 has not less, but NetTradeX’s functionality is better. That’s why I can’t agree with you about buttons – there are as many of them as needed.

#36     Jul 12, 2016
  7. The main advantage of their terminal is the possibility of creating and using pci geworko in trading. If you think that some panel is unnecessary, you can close it. Just click with the right mouse button above the graph window and clean the elements you don’t need.

#37     Jul 13, 2016
  8. Mifar

Mifar

Thanks for the tip, now it’s a little better!

#38     Jul 15, 2016
  9. Carlll

Carlll

What did you close? Personally, I don’t see anything unnecessary there.

#39     Jul 16, 2016
  10. Gramp

Gramp

There are some buttons that duplicate itself; also there is some functionality on the “View” tab that I wanna see on the panel for convenience. It depends on your taste how to configure the terminal.

#40     Jul 17, 2016