Immune System Imprint ... Could be big Risk for the Vaccinated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Aug 6, 2021.

1. jem

jem

If you think about what they are saying...
    We have had natural imprints from this virus and other coronaviruses... hence why many of us had mild or asymptomatic responses. ...

The vaccinated may have now created a new imprint... and this imprint could be the high water mark for your ability to fight variants....

https://www.statnews.com/2021/04/16...etter-some-experts-worry-they-could-be-worse/

In the case of Covid, some scientists are concerned that the immune system’s reaction to the vaccines being deployed now could leave an indelible imprint, and that next-generation products, updated in response to emerging variants of the SARS-CoV-2, won’t confer as much protection.
    That imprint can be helpful. In the 2009 H1N1 flu pandemic, elderly adults were protected by immune responses they’d generated more than half a century earlier, in childhood, through encounters with a related virus. But it can also interfere with your body’s ability to mount responses against strains that have evolved from the one you were first exposed to.

In the case of Covid, some scientists are concerned that the immune system’s reaction to the vaccines being deployed now could leave an indelible imprint, and that next-generation products, updated in response to emerging variants of the SARS-CoV-2, won’t confer as much protection.

Michael Worobey, who was been involved in groundbreaking research on imprinting with influenza, said he worries the responses to first-generation Covid-19 vaccines will prove to be “a high-water mark” for people’s immune responses to these inoculations.

“I do think it’s something that we need to be thinking about,” Worobey, a professor of evolutionary biology at the University of Arizona, told STAT. “We might actually see lower efficacy five years from now, if people are still locked into recalling the response to the first [SARS-2] antigen that they saw.”

Sarah Cobey, an associate professor of computational biology at the University of Chicago, shares his worry. “As long as we have competition between old antibody responses and new antibody responses … then it seems like exactly the right sort of environment to see these phenomena,” Cobey said.

“I can’t think of a reason that should be restricted to influenza,” she added.

Not everyone in the conversation is convinced there will be a problem, though.
    much more at link...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. jem

jem

Thanks but no thanks.. I would be fucking with my immune response imprints for a virus which I probably have been exposed to multiple times and it did virtually nothing to me.

I fell for other healthy people in my family... who have had the mRNA vaccine..
    We have no idea what you all have done...
    but with this delta wave... I would have to say... its underwhelming so far... as the antibodies wane and people are getting infected.

Again... if you are high risk... you should probably be vaccinated.

I am not anti vax. I am data vax.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So this research is from the same Michael Worobey who stated COVID-19 did not come out of a lab.... MAGA heads are going to explode in 3, 2, 1...

Arizona researcher provides more proof COVID came from market, not lab
    https://tucson.com/news/local/arizo...cle_dd0283ea-eb06-11eb-9ce7-03506c71a0c0.html

4. jem

jem

(i have no idea about the link)
    but the expert is top notch..

and so far so good for the vaccines... in this article...
    here is 1 interesting paragraph...

https://www.state.gov/briefings-for...-vaccine-immunity-and-the-impact-of-variants/

"So in thinking about variants, when might things other than antibodies be important in protective immunity – number one is in natural immunity, when some people, right, antibody titers are low, but another is in vaccinated – a vaccine-generated immunity when you might have neutralizing antibody partial escape by some variants. And in fact, the clearest evidence of this has been Beta, the South Africa variant, and the J&J vaccine, where neutralizing antibodies were undetectable in Penny Moore’s lab’s data in about 85 percent of these individuals. And yet the J&J vaccine was essentially just as effective against Beta as it was against other variants, indicating that there’s other aspects of vaccine immunity that were providing that protection, and I think that’s probably T cells. But also, this comes up in different time windows or in immunocompromised individuals or with vaccines that just have different mechanisms of action."

5. smallfil

smallfil

The human body has had the ability for fight back against various diseases thru the antibodies that our own body creates. What so called scientist hacks do not get is once, you mess with our bodies own immune system, you weaken that body from being able to fight diseases on its own. Now, you have to rely on the so called vaccines which are experimental drugs on an emergency use authorization. The safety has not been determined yet. In addition, initial results show that those dying from the vaccines are 10 times those that die from flu vaccines that was actually, rigorously, tested before being used by the public. That is from Doctor Simone Gold, a board certified emergency room doctor. Compare that to cut and paste hack, GWB and other extreme liberal media hacks on TV telling us what to believe?

6. It is a race against time because the antibodies keep dropping and it will be come obvious that if the vaccines has any effectiveness at all it only lasts 6 months.

There are people who had covid and recovered and should have good immunity to it. They took the injections because of ignorance of their already good immunity. But now they are catching covid again

Taking the injections is not an option anybody would take if they understood the risks.

7. jem

jem

1. your scenario is in deed one of the possible outcomes.

others potential outcomes to consider... (this is not an exclusive list... but one I thought through as I was typing.)

a. vaccines efficacy is only temporary. boosters may only work temporarily... booster only work on some variants... booster work well for some groups an not others.

b. vaccines do help the healthy's immune systems spin up their T cell protections for months to decades... just as natural immunity would work

c. vaccines work for the healthy on some variants but not others

d. vaccines compromise healthy immune systems for some future variants or have other negative impacts...

f. (mRNA may be better or worse than older school vaccines)

g. Natural immunity in the healthy works best.

h... natural immunity performs worse in the healthy with future variants

i. natural immunity works better sometimes and worse other times.

j. this thing evolves and wipes out everyone without o negative or some other factor.

k. Red China will exploit this in the future and target.

L. This all goes away in the next few years.

--

This is not binary. Its a spectrum. The healthier you are... the more likely it is you need more data to make a decision.

Because of all these unknown variables... anyone who thinks or says they know the best for individuals is at minimum a moron / quack who does not think in systems... someone with a nefarious agenda... or worse... a totalitarian / nazi in training with a nefarious agenda.

jem likes this.
  9. jem

jem

We may be coming to the startof an inflection point this fall.

I think we are at a small but very serious risk of seeing the beginning of a variant explosion arising out of the vaccinated high risk.

====
    WETODD posted this on another thread... it is concerning. I know some other ET people have been warning about this as well.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516275/

Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens

Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-020-00771-8

The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice

Abstract
    It is unclear whether severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes coronavirus disease 2019, can enter the brain. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 binds to cells via the S1 subunit of its spike protein. We show that intravenously injected radioiodinated S1 (I-S1) readily crossed the blood–brain barrier in male mice, was taken up by brain regions and entered the parenchymal brain space. I-S1 was also taken up by the lung, spleen, kidney and liver. Intranasally administered I-S1 also entered the brain, although at levels roughly ten times lower than after intravenous administration. APOE genotype and sex did not affect whole-brain I-S1 uptake but had variable effects on uptake by the olfactory bulb, liver, spleen and kidney. I-S1 uptake in the hippocampus and olfactory bulb was reduced by lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation. Mechanistic studies indicated that I-S1 crosses the blood–brain barrier by adsorptive transcytosis and that murine angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is involved in brain and lung uptake, but not in kidney, liver or spleen uptake.

#10     Aug 8, 2021