Instaforex does not process withdrawals

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by dw31583, Oct 12, 2015.

1. carrer

carrer

Money management aside, I think you do have a good system if you have been doing this many times.

Do you mind telling me briefly what your system is based upon? Using any indicators, price action?

#11     Oct 12, 2015
    dw31583 likes this.
  2. so from a few hundred into almost 10,000. And now you do not care too much to get your money back. What a joker. I do not believe a single word you say...

#12     Oct 12, 2015
  3. dw31583

dw31583

I'll do my very best to describe my "system" but I'm not sure if it will mean anything in text.

• I'm not using any indicators
    • I trade only one pair on a given day and I watch that pair in three different timeframes (M1,M15,H1)
    • I try to predict the next 1-2 hour's direction based on the H1 chart, simply by drawing up the basic things like support and resistance levels and channels
    • Once I "know" the direction I check it on the M15 chart also and if it seems to be correct then I try to predict where will the price turn around
    • When I "know" what I'm waiting for then I closely monitor the movements on the M1 chart to see whether the price moves like I thought or not
    • If it does then I wait on the M1 chart and when the price goes there then I create an aggressive order, highly leveraged, small stop loss, huge profit target
    My risk - reward ratio is always over 6 but based on my profits mostly over 10.
    So I would say that I trade the long term trend but I enter the market on the M1 chart so this way I can catch the movement from the bottom / top with a really tight stop-loss level so I can highly increase the order size.

Well, as you can see I can't give you a mathematical explanation of the markets. My strategy is based on exactly this. Based on that I strongly believe in that it's impossible to predict to movements with indicators and other technical things because if it would be possible then human intervention would not be needed. Instead I believe in that I have to use my eyes and my mind to imagine what could happen and what's realistic based on what I see.

Do I make mistakes? Yes, just like anyone else. Is this perfect? Definitely not.

#13     Oct 12, 2015
    VPhantom, carrer and promagma like this.
  4. dw31583

dw31583

What can I do? I did my best to get my money back but seriously, what can I do? I have called them, sent them emails, talked with them on chat but nothing happened. If you have any idea then please share with us but I don't see how could I get my money back from a Russian company...

I don't want to convince you, this thread is purely about the reliability of this broker not about me.

Btw, if you check my previous comments (mostly about taxes) then you will see that I lost 6 figures multiple times with offshore banks (the bank defaulted). So I quite got used to this. The first time when I lost a lot more than a few grand because of the bank defaulted then I was almost crying.

I think losses are a part of my life. Oh and I've lost everything three times in my life. So what can I say?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    #14     Oct 12, 2015
    ybfjax and ras72 like this.
  5. * what did they say when you chatted with them and talked on the phone?
    * can you still contact your credit card company and dispute the deposit? There is no way that broker would contest that if they refuse to pay out.
    * did you find out where they mainly advertise? After you exhausted all possibilities but still do not get your money back then at least inflict some major damage by warning everyone exactly where they hope to pull in most new clients.

I still am wrapping my head around whether you are either a liar (making up all this), a dumb idiot, or a rich kid who does not mind making the same stupid mistakes 3 times in a row...one of the three must apply.

#15     Oct 12, 2015
  6. dw31583

dw31583

I have funds on various online wallets like Neteller, Okpay, Ukash, Bitcoin, Solidtrustpay, etc. so I'm using these for instant deposit whenever I open a small account with a new (new to me) broker. Once I'm satisfied with their services then I take a larger deposit by bank transfer. With Instaforex I never got to this point since they don't process my withdrawal.

Both on chat and over the phone they told me that they'll process it as soon as they can. They kept telling me this for days. When I said that there must a deadline they told me something from their agreement which states that they have unlimited time to process it and they highly appreciate my patience. That's it. The website says that it's pending but on another forum another guy said that his withdrawal is pending since 2014.08.16! He made a nice profit also so I guess this case is not unique.

And do not think that I'm not upset. I'm definitely angry. I can't work today because of this. It has ruined my day.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    #16     Oct 12, 2015
  7. dw31583

dw31583

I was really poor as a kid but I still don't understand why you're so interested in me :) It's cute though. Btw I don't understand you. What kind of mistake you're talking about? I just said that I lost everything in my life three times. I never said that because of a broker... It was in various businesses.

If you think that I'm an idiot because I lost everything three times in my life then you must be able to avoid losses altogether so we all must learn from you.

Please share your knowledge Prophet!

#17     Oct 12, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  8. dw31583

dw31583

Account history from Instaforex:[​IMG]
    Chat from few mins ago:
    [​IMG]

#18     Oct 12, 2015
    VPhantom and MoreLeverage like this.
  9. good luck, you will need it.

And yes if you lost everything 3 times in your life, maybe you want to work on strengthening your risk controls. Even Zuckerberg or other entrepreneurs who started businesses and at first did not succeed did not risk everything but simply their investment in their respective ventures. Try to learn from them at least...

#19     Oct 12, 2015
  10. dw31583

dw31583

Yes, you're right in a few things but you know life is more complicated than that. However I must admit that I have to change certain things in my life and I'm already working on it however it would be a 100+ pages long post :)

#20     Oct 12, 2015