Instaforex does not process withdrawals

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by dw31583, Oct 12, 2015.

1. dw31583

dw31583

Btw it looks like they won't process the request today because their finance department is going to close in less than an hour.

So the lesson for all of you guys (not volpunter and carrer) is that if you take a deposit with Instaforex then say good bye to your money :)

#21     Oct 12, 2015
  2. dw31583

dw31583

There is one method to unload an account with Instaforex but it's risky.

I think I'll cancel my withdrawal requests within a couple of days and I'll unload my account in a different way.

I'll open a position with Instaforex and then I'll open the opposite position with another broker. Obviously I must be correct about the direction otherwise I'll make money with Instaforex which won't make sense. I'm sure I can't unload the whole balance like this but at around 90% is certainly possible. I'll cut the risk to 0.1% so it will take time not to mention that each time the size of the positions will be smaller and smaller.

I think it's an idiot idea :D But anyway, at least there's a solution if I really want.

#22     Oct 12, 2015
    ras72 likes this.
  3. carrer

carrer

A very good idea.

You hedge your positions in other brokers against Instaforex. This way, you virtually don't lose at all (except spread/commissions).

#23     Oct 12, 2015
    scott_miller and dw31583 like this.
  4. d08

d08

Any company of at least some size that doesn't reveal their address is typically a scam. I can't find any official address of Instaforex on their website.
    Looks like they're from Russia, good luck getting anything back, it's very likely some mob operation.
    Have you looked at their Facebook page, if you did and still opened an account with them - what's wrong with you?

#24     Oct 12, 2015
    VPhantom, volpunter and dw31583 like this.
  5. d08

d08

What's even funnier, InstaForex is an ET sponsor! And yeah, they're from Russia, why am I not surprised.

#25     Oct 12, 2015
    volpunter, dw31583 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  6. dw31583

dw31583

To tell you the truth I did not made my research. I've heard that they have hundreds of thousands of customers so I just opened an account and sent a few hundred dollars then I traded a bit with it when I had time for it. About 600 lots or so.

Anyway, I'll unload the account when I'll have time for it.

#26     Oct 12, 2015
  7. This is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard in my life. But you know what: I praise God for people like you. Your kind is an absolute blessing to markets. Without you it would be infinitely harder to make money. But still ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING THOUGHT PROCESS. Dumb and dumber cannot do justice. I gotta leave as blood is dripping from my ears.

#27     Oct 12, 2015
  8. romik

romik

Russian FX bucket shops specifically aim to screw every customer, one of them was seeking partnership with my cousin's bank explaining how customers simply 'can't win' due to their programming, my cousin declined as they were blatantly aiming to rip people off.

#28     Oct 13, 2015
    ybfjax and dw31583 like this.
  9. dw31583

dw31583

Thank you for praying for me :) You can't explain your point of view instead you tend to categorize people. I guess you're lack of self-esteem and you try to rank yourself like this and since all you can do is being angry, you'll reply something similar again. I doubt if you ever traded on the markets. First you told me I'm an idiot. Then you told me that I'm a liar. Once you saw the results you went silent. Instead of posting useless content, you should explain your thoughts this is why it's called a forum.

#29     Oct 13, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. dw31583

dw31583

I've just received their official response in e-mail. According to the message they can withhold your money forever and they're not obligated to process your withdrawal. I think no more explanation needed. According to other traders they sent this for all customer who did not get their money.

Quote:
    "However, it does not mean that your withdrawal will be processed on the fifth day. Please wait."

[​IMG]

#30     Oct 13, 2015