Instaforex does not process withdrawals

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by dw31583, Oct 12, 2015.

1. The same situation as yours did happen to me.
    And the money was effectively transferred.
    I think one mistake you made, was to not withdraw 200% of your deposit first.
    Then to reassure them with some losing days.

May I suggest you contact them again, and explain that just now, you really need the money
    ( say 300% of the deposit). If you "handle" them well, without being aggressive or arrogant,
    they do respond well. I can only talk from personal experience.

#41     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  2. dw31583

dw31583

First of all, let me say thank you for being helpful!
    Trust me, I was really nice with them during the first 4 days. After that I lost my patience.
    I'm still not aggressive but when I see a negative balance despite I made money on my account it makes me worried.

While I totally understand your point it's still crazy that you must behave nicely as long as they withhold your money even if they don't process it for weeks or months otherwise if you're pushy or arrogant then they simply doesn't give your money back.

Thank you again!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    #42     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom, ybfjax and d08 like this.
  3. Keep up the pressure, message and email them.. next thing they'll say you need to deposit more money to make a withdrawal..

#43     Oct 14, 2015
  4. dw31583

dw31583

Yes, I know they will ask for more money but I also feel like they will block my account :D

#44     Oct 14, 2015
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  5. dw31583

dw31583

Update: Now my account balance is zero, my withdrawal request is no longer visible so my account is officially empty and it looks like I have never took a deposit...

#45     Oct 14, 2015
  6. carrer

carrer

I am sorry to hear that. By the way. Look at this thread
    "200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex"
    http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...-world-have-already-chosen-instaforex.203376/

I wonder how many of those 200,000 traders could withdraw their profits.

#46     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom and ybfjax like this.
  7. romik

romik

Why don't you hit them where it hurts, open a wordpress blog and simply discuss your experience with that company, publish their emails to you, basically make this event public. Lost revenue will soon make them write to you offering to return funds in exchange of removal of the blog.

#47     Oct 14, 2015
    swinging tick, VPhantom and dw31583 like this.
  8. dw31583

dw31583

Since we're talking about an unaudited Russian company we don't know whether the actual number is 2,000 or 200,000. Furthermore this is the reason why I don't know how can they do this and why they don't process my withdrawal. Now my account balance is zero and all the money I had with them is gone. As I said I decided to try them because I saw this number on their own site also so I thought that give it a try. Now I see it must be a huge lie.

Btw, I think this thread has been opened by them... not to mention that the thread you're referring to has not been updated since 2011... so I "believe" that they were honest and trustworthy in 2011 but it's 2015.

#48     Oct 14, 2015
  9. dw31583

dw31583

Good idea, I'll but now I don't have time for it. I'll do that during the weekend and I'll put up all the e-mails, account statements and screenshots! Thanks!

#49     Oct 14, 2015
  10. rb7

rb7

Why do you care that much about a few hundred dollars loss?

I'd say forget that and move on, unless a few hundred dollars means a lot for you...

#50     Oct 14, 2015