Instaforex does not process withdrawals

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by dw31583, Oct 12, 2015.

1. romik

romik

I disagree, doesn't matter whether that amount puts a dent in his budget or not, if he believes and has proof that they cheated him out of the money (potentially others as well), then go for it!

#51     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom and dw31583 like this.
  2. dw31583

dw31583

I don't reallyy care about it, this is why I don't create a blog about this right now but just because it's a few hundred dollars it doesn't mean that they don't owe me money. It's a brokerage company, a financial company, they should stick to the rules. People doesn't expect this to happen. I was trading with them and if they hedged my positions then they made some nice commissions on my activities and when it's time to pay my money back then they change my balance in every single day just like it would be monopoly money.

As long as it's zero, I'm fine. But a negative balance? Seriously? I had to send them 3 emails to clear my negative balance because first they said that I owe them money...

#52     Oct 14, 2015
  3. rb7

rb7

You made a mistake, and that happens. You lost a few bucks, and that happens. You got screwed, and that happens. Now what? You want to continue spending time trying to get your money back? I wouldn't do it, not worth it. But if it is for you, then fine, keep going and good luck. It's your time, and only you know how much it worth.

And btw, thanks for letting us know about how Instaforex are (even if I don't trade forex).

#53     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  4. dw31583

dw31583

I just keep this thread updated since I opened it. Obviously I must send them emails a few times for instance when they put my balance into negative territory but other than that I don't ask them anymore.

#54     Oct 14, 2015
  5. d08

d08

Fun stuff comes out with just a little reading:

IFX Katerine (why did she have to hide her identity, her name is clearly Jekaterina) regarding CFTC investigation of these scammers:

"The lawsuit was lodged by the US regulator, because they think we broke their law by operating through Ztradefx. In fact InstaForex has never had offices and representation in the USA. The finding of the US court is only within the US territory, however it's ivalid in other countries. So these problems are not serious for us. And our clients can be shouldn't worry at all. And of course, no actions by the Russian goverment, because our activity is absolutely legal."

We all know the strict regulation the Russian government has. :p

smallStops comments seem quite unreal to me, I'd have to befriend them just to get my own money back.
    I'd definitely just get a little less leverage with the likes of IB who are a magnitude more trustworthy.

#55     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom and romik like this.
  6. I can only talk about my experience.
    Also, I have conversed with them enormously ( and I have said clearly that I appreciated their services),
    and now I am bothering them to get their bank card.
    https://www.instaforex.com/fr/instaforex_bancard.php
    Actually, I need to contact them as it has been 2 weeks of waiting. :D :D :D

#56     Oct 14, 2015
  7. dw31583

dw31583

Yes, the world famous Russian regulation :D
    Actually they have really strict regulations and law enforcement so don't say this. Whatever Putin wants, it will be done overnight, all the rest is not important :D

#57     Oct 14, 2015
    d08 likes this.
  8. dw31583

dw31583

Two weeks for a card? My bank sent my card in 48 hours from 7,000 miles o_O
    I have said compliments to them many times (despite it was a big lie) but it didn't help. Now all my balance and everything is gone :wtf:ops:

#58     Oct 14, 2015
  9. Before I applied, I did ask them how long it would take and they said 5 weeks.
    I am tracking it and it is still at the verification stage, so I want to find out with them if all is ok there.

You are no longer on negative balance.
    Can you PM the last conversations, out of curiosity.

#59     Oct 14, 2015
  10. Sig

Sig

If some dude accosted you on the street and took just "a few hundred dollars" or broke into your house and stole "just a few hundred dollars" you'd probably be pretty mad, file a police report, demand justice.... And if I heard you telling the story at work the next day and my response was "why do you care so much about a few hundred dollars loss, forget that and move on" it would be a pretty jerk thing to say, right? Obviously the OP should have known the risk, just like you maybe should have known the risk of walking in the part of town where you were mugged, but that doesn't mean it's cool to tell either of you to just chill out and move on.

#60     Oct 14, 2015
    VPhantom, dw31583, d08 and 1 other person like this.