Introducing IVolatility.com to Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IVolatility, Mar 13, 2024.

1. IVolatility

IVolatility Sponsor

Hello, Elite Trader members,

We are IVolatility.com, an options and futures data vendor. We provide historical options data, various end-of-day and real-time APIs, as well as trading tools such as scanners, calculators, charts, and more to financial institutional clients and retail investors.

My name is Dmitriy Alekseev, and I am the business development manager at IVolatility.com. Our team will be happy to answer your questions here and via support@ivolatility.com. We will also share new product information here.

Happy trading!

Windlesham1, bln, TheDawn and 6 others like this.
  2. Quanto

Quanto

Welcome!
    I know IVolatility as a 'fine address' in all matters related to options :) Thx.

Pricechange and IVolatility like this.
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

welcome!

Pricechange and IVolatility like this.
  4. Yea...involatility is a great site for options and volatility in general. It became a key resource as I tried remain solvent and to analyze 2008-2009 and then the recovery after.

IVolatility and TheDawn like this.
  5. Are you going to fix the forward prices that you use for calculating implied vols? Pretty much every underlying has different implied vols for puts and calls with the same strike because of this.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Dmitriy, I must ask (and I ask this of all new sponsors...)

Can it core a apple?

IVolatility likes this.
  7. Good Morning IVolatility,

Do you have 10-20 years of ES futures tick data? I am trying to get rich, quickly.

Thank you

MarkBrown, IVolatility and Quanto like this.
  8. PPC

PPC

If you want a trading product to core an apple then below are the ones that can do it. :)

upload_2024-3-14_10-19-34.png

upload_2024-3-14_10-22-15.png

IVolatility likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

That is not what I asked.

I asked if it can core a apple.

Keep up, man. :)

IVolatility likes this.
  10. Quanto

Quanto

Puts and Calls have their own respective IVs.
    Are you meaning the IV for Put and Call for the same strike has to be identical? :) That would be wrong!
    Or do you mean something else? Just give an example demonstrating your point of view.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
    #10     Mar 14, 2024
    IVolatility likes this.