Inverse Jim Cramer?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TazTheLaz, Dec 19, 2021.

1. TazTheLaz

TazTheLaz

[​IMG]

I know these are cherry-picked, but still, a good portfolio shouldn't have THIS many losers. Has Jim Cramer lost his edge, or does he cave into the new SPAC/IPO hype like the rest of the market?

These all seem to be hype stocks that could have avoided, just by using a little common sense.

2. He probably gets paid to promote the stocks through some legal mechanism. I still remember him going batshit over DIDI which made no sense to me.

3. He never had an edge. When things were going well for him, his wife was allegedly picking the stocks for him.

On top of that, he's an ASS! Saying government should "force vaccinate all".

Jones75, terzioglu, clacy and 4 others like this.
  4. TazTheLaz

TazTheLaz

What I meant by "edge" was that he wasn't doing as terrible as his picks are now.

5. Everyone is a genius in a bull market except when the market starts correcting while the indexes are still pumping thanks to AAPL.

James.DeGori likes this.
  6. TazTheLaz

TazTheLaz

Absolutely true. LONG VXX for life

7. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Cramer is a stock market carnival barker that's done well for himself with blabber
    and gibberish.

Jones75 and SunTrader like this.
  8. jys78

jys78

What "edge" are you talking about? He's still on TV, enjoying the same successful entertainment career as he has for a very long time now.

If you're talking stock picks - he has always underperformed. Nothing new here!

9. Overnight

Overnight

Link it, man.

10. Overnight

Overnight

Most local governments have been doing that for decades. Why is NOW the only time people seems to be aware of this ideal?

#10     Dec 19, 2021