Iran restarts centrifuges using USA JCOPA withdrawal as justification

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Yeh, I gather that I am some guy from North Carolina, i think it was. I am told anyway but could not follow the discussion due to having so many idiots on ignore. As I said then, I do have an accent but not many would say that it is a Southern accent. Whatever. Dumphuks gotta phuk.

Fly fishing is good though.

Anyway. On the Iran thing. You are an Obama bootlicker and bootlickers gotta lick so I did not read the rest of your babble.

you are on ignore. too disorganized.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    #21     Sep 30, 2019
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Too disorganised by being irrefutably correct :)

He just proved who he is by panicking, what a lightweight. People talk to him like talking to the cat I guess (insult to cats I know) and he is fairly harmless but I have no desire to reveal what took me just two minutes to find (and a bit to get a friend to pull a historical domain ownership, hand on heart I have not looked at the results).

Come on, sometimes guys you have to wonder who this or that freakshow is in the real word. In Treefrogtrader's case.. knowing would make the world even worse. So I don't know if he is from NC or not though I'm happy with the picture in my head of a (really dumb) Lindsey Graham type.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    #22     Sep 30, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his life' getting revenge

https://www.businessinsider.com/richard-branson-on-meeting-donald-trump-2016-10

Branson issues this dire warning to everyone on the character of Donald Trump before the election and people though they knew better. Trump has betrayed his oath of office by taking a perfectly good deal that protected everyone and wrecking it up purely for spite.

It is regrettable he went on to account a meeting with Hillary as this allowed the truth about Trump get buried.

"Billionaire and Virgin Group founder Richard Branson published a blog post on Friday recalling his first interaction with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, in which Trump reportedly vowed to spend the rest of his life seeking revenge on five people who had refused to help him.
    Branson said their encounter took place years ago, when Trump had invited him to a one-on-one lunch in his Manhattan apartment.

"Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help," Branson wrote, although he didn't identify the five people.

"He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people."

Branson called the encounter "bizarre" and expressed concerns about Trump's "vindictive streak," which he said wouldn't bode well for a president who should be more concerned with global affairs than personal vendettas.

"I left the lunch feeling disturbed and saddened by what I'd heard. There are a lot of frightening things about this election," he wrote, "not least that policy has been pushed so far down the agenda."
    "

#23     Oct 1, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Epstein was one of them

#24     Oct 1, 2019
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

He probably thought he had leverage over their joint escapades. I got as far as I could with the Jane/Tiffany Doe (13 year old joint rape & witness accusation) and I still feel this is far more likely than not.

Anyway, lowest manufacturing numbers in 10 years just tanked the indices, well done Trump. Money for Bugenhagen.

#25     Oct 1, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  6. Now we're on the situation where Trump calls and the Iranian guy flatly refuses to even take the call.

Rouhani would not take Trump’s call, says French diplomatic source

S President Donald Trump phoned his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani on the sidelines of the UN summit last month but he refused to take the call, a French diplomatic source said on Tuesday.

The call happened on September 24, the source said, after French President Emmanuel Macron had shuttled between the US and Iranian leaders in a bid to arrange a historic encounter that he hoped would reduce the risk of all-out war in the Middle East.

“In New York, up to the last moment, Emmanuel Macron tried to broker contact, as his talks with presidents Trump and Rouhani led him to think contact was possible,” the diplomatic source said.

Speculation was abuzz last month that the leaders could meet on the sidelines of the General Assembly.

But Rouhani said he would only hold talks with the US if Trump lifted economic sanctions on Tehran.

Macron used his 48 hours in New York to see Trump three times and Rouhani twice, urging them to engage directly.

The source said Macron made a last-ditch attempt before flying back to Paris, with French technicians installing a secure phone line linking Trump’s Lotte hotel and the Millennium, hosting the Iranian delegation.

The plan involved Trump calling at 9pm despite doubts over the Iranian reaction.

Macron went to the Millennium to ensure the phone call took place. Trump made the call, but Rouhani informed the French president he would not take it, the source said.

#26     Oct 1, 2019
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

We finally have a president world leaders respect they said....
    A non pussy alpha they said...

#27     Oct 1, 2019

8. Yeh, well, everytime that Barry called the Iranians it was to tell them that their check was in the mail.

So we know that they leaped at the chance to take those calls.

#28     Oct 1, 2019
  9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

A frog who can't spell leapt, tisk tisk.

#29     Oct 1, 2019