Is "Event Calendar" color coding broken?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by d0rian, Oct 23, 2021.

1. d0rian

d0rian

Is the red/blue color-coding in TWS Event Calendar broken for everyone? This seems to have just happened in the last couple weeks. When I select "Portfolio Companies" and "Corporate Earnings", it's supposed to show blue dots in the calendar for the Earnings dates for the companies I hold in my portfolio. But as of a few weeks ago, it no longer does. The red dots (indicating companies I have in a watchlist) work fine. But the far more important "Portfolio Companies" blue dots don't. Is this broken for everyone else too?

2. d0rian

d0rian

Can anyone check this out, perhaps? Want to know if it's affecting people other than me...just open the Event Calendar in TWS and see if any of your Portfolio companies are shown in the Calendar boxes (with a blue dot next to them, per the legend on the left). With Earnings season approaching, I find it useful to view in TWS which of my portfolio companies are reporting on what dates/times...

3. perhaps if you add a link to the issues/website, someone could check it out and help you :)

4. d0rian

d0rian

Not clear what you mean. Bug described in detail in the OP. Anyone could check this for themselves in 60-seconds in TWS...just trying to understand if they're seeing it too.

5. d0rian

d0rian

FWIW they've fixed it now.