Is Market predicting Omicron final wave?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by VEGASDESERT, Dec 27, 2021.

1. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

this latest variant is blowing through everyone.

I've personally seen more people infected these
    past 2 weeks since covid started

Yet the market broke out strong. More up.

2. Same. Seems more vaxxed are getting it than unvaxxed.

MKTrader likes this.
  3. Had another relative come down with Covid. He is vaxxed. Not sure that means anything though.

4. there is a theory that somehow (not sure the mechanism) the vaccines could have weakened the immune system so it could make sense. Also there are just more vaxxed in numbers than unvaxxed, per vaxxed/unvaxxed capita is more important.

5. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

i have 5 vaxed relatives that were infected, 3 of them are in bed sick.

6. I just had it and also delta a yr ago November.This Omicron is nuttin honey.

MKTrader likes this.
  7. ktm

ktm

Some media are reporting that it's largely gone from South Africa, where it allegedly started. I guess the thinking is that since everyone is getting it now, it will move on quickly.

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

I know two people vaxxed (one a family member) that got it. Although I can't speak for them particularly, as I have not spoken to them directly about it, but maybe many vaxxed are letting their guard down being complacent since they "got jabbed" what's the worry.

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

It seems like a typical late-stage virus that's highly contagious but not deadly or severe except for very at-risk people--who can be taken down with almost any sickness. This should be good news...build up herd immunity with little real damage. Of course that doesn't stop the demagogues from trying to create a new crisis...but the market may be smarter than that.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

The US will probably peak in cases first week of January and death 7-9 days later. After that the spread will collapse quickly and by end of January we will be below mid-November Delta numbers, the virus will become endemic by then.

#10     Dec 27, 2021
    jys78 likes this.