Is this Drew Brees planning on showing up anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Sep 27, 2020.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The guy showed in the off-season that he had no backbone, now he cant throw anything other than a dump off to a RB.

Maybe he is fine with collecting a paycheck and letting his teammates trash the country.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Drew Brees has no control over his teammates and the Saints organization has reminded him about such several times.

He's got some really good players on his team and I hope he can re-energize his passing arm with those exceptional receiving core he has. If not, he'll be using that running back a lot more often.

The latter above I'm sure is not the way he wants to end his career because he's old school quarterback...those types of guys prefer to end their careers in the playoffs...passing the ball and not handing it off to running backs.

wrbtrader

3. Overnight

Overnight

It's sad as hell. I decided to leave E. Sanders on the bench, because even with M. Thomas out, I didn't think Drew would be doing much passing based on his passing performance for the season thus far.

He's off his long game.

Go Kamara!

4. He's preoccupied with the washing of feet and apologizing for the sin of being white. Got no time for the game.