Is traderdock still in business?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Sep 22, 2019.

1. I have tried to contact traderdock several times and have not gotten a response. I think they used to be a sponsor here as well i dont see them in the list anymore. So Im assuming they are no longer in business of course their website is this up and probably will take a payment for their test but no reply is a huge red flag. Can anyone confirm?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Here is what I was told by them:

"Unfortunately, business conditions not great. We are shutting down the offering and exploring other avenues. "

ElectricSavant and caacapital like this.
  3. SteveH

SteveH

Translation:

We had plenty of carrots on sticks, but not enough rabbits to chase them.

4. traderjo

traderjo

LOL

5. Times

Times

They had some of the worse numbers in the prop firm industry, it really isn't a surprise. They only let you trade like half the day and only had 1 trading platform which wasn't free.

Wish them the best on their other avenues tho

6. yeah you really have to custom TT it didnt even have a buy at bid/sell at offer button you had to make an algo in order to do it.

7. Me thinks that is why a trader should "only" trade with the 3 proven industry leaders: 1) TopStep; 2) Earn2Trade and 3) OneUp -- that is of course should the "prop firm" trading be one of their chosen paths

EDIT: This applies only to "pay to prove yourself" firms

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  8. marsku

marsku

OneUp

Funded Trader Rules

Updated on January 8, 2019
    • Additional probationary (Initial 90 days) guidelines may be imposed by the selected funding company to maintain trade activity and performance standards
    You know what that means.

9. Larkins

Larkins

its cool