I've signed up with Al Brook's Price Action course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TimtheEnchanter, Jul 26, 2020.

1. On the contrary. I would expect nothing less.

#181     Aug 1, 2020
  2. LOL.

Gaslight writes strangely similar to some other poster who left in a hurry a while back. Might even be the same poster.

#182     Aug 1, 2020
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

When it comes to day trading with price action, I've found:
    • Using the prior day's chart is key: OHLC, daily range, depth of cups, pd open range breakout height, gap action etc; all is essential to design current day's plan
    • Price action patterns in market itself, S&P moves along with TRIN and VIX trends are important
    • I avoid buying right under pd high and whole numbers. I also avoid buying breakouts at obvious areas, to avoid false breakout traps

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    #183     Aug 1, 2020
  4. There was another long term member of ET, Visaria, who made a similar thread also having bought the course from Al Brooks. I'm not sure what the conclusion of it all was.

But it's not uncommon with enthusiastic starry eyed neophytes following this or that guru who eventually stop posting. Either they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and decided to stop posting on ET or maybe their results fell short of their expectations.

Visaria was an experienced trader from what I gather, though. Maybe he just got tired of ET or maybe he even registered with a new nick (like it seems so many do here).

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/i-have-bought-al-brooks-trading-course.294140/

#184     Aug 1, 2020
  5. That was about 5 years ago:
    Only 36 hours of videos? I hear it's now over 98 hours.
    Yeah, Brooks saw to that. :D

Anyway, I've disrupted this thread enough. Time to take my leave.

#185     Aug 1, 2020
  6. volpri

volpri

Bye bye Freddy

#186     Aug 1, 2020
  7. easymon1

easymon1

double bottom.png

furthermore

#187     Aug 1, 2020
    speedo likes this.
  8. themickey

themickey

tenor.gif

#188     Aug 1, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Sorry to intrude after I said I wouldn't anymore, but I thought you'd appreciate this little item:

[​IMG]

#189     Aug 2, 2020
    benwm and themickey like this.
  10. volpri

volpri

Hello freddy

#190     Aug 2, 2020
    themickey likes this.