Jesus 2000 years ago had the same enemies like Trump today... :-)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by thecoder, Oct 21, 2020.

1. thecoder

thecoder

Jesus Christ 2000 years ago had the same enemies like Trump today... :)
    ...guess who they were and are... :)
    History repeats... :)

2. Overnight

Overnight

His own people, the jews?

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. thecoder

thecoder

Most Anti-Trumpers have some Abrahamic (ie. jewish sounding names); like if there is a system behind it...
    Ie. watch the authors of the Anti-Trump news articles... you will see the truth... :)
    And whom do these enemies-of-the-people belong to: CNN, Newsweek, Google, Amazon, Twitter, WaPo, NYT, ... ? :)

4. Overnight

Overnight

According to the New Testament, Jesus's "folks" were Joe and Mary. Sounds pretty 'Murican to me.

thecoder likes this.
  5. upload_2020-10-21_14-13-24.jpeg

thecoder likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

One can believe whatever they want.
    I believe in Santa.

7. Where did you get your degree in Bible history? Trump is like Herod or Pilate and nothing like Jesus Christ and the First Century Christians obeying the words of the Gospel! Show me from the Gospel where adultery, lying, hating your enemies and grifters(Annaias n Saphiras) are set as examples to us! I use to debate your type when I was minister in a English and Spanish Evangelical Cult.

8. Now I know why Bart Erhman left Evangelicals!

9. I think understanding the difference between eisegises and exegesis might be advantageous against those who have no idea what Bible hermeneutics are.

10. %%
    They tried to trick the jewish leader /Trump or Jesus ??
    Yes; Both.
    Radio rev teaching on, is it lawful to pay taxes, they asked Jesus /trick tax question.Those old Jews like any patriotic tax payer did not want to overpay taxes . Jesus said bring me a penny, that I may see it……...KJV Mark# 12

#10     Oct 25, 2020