Jobs related to trading, that pay more than minimum wage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Iwilldoit, Jul 25, 2016.

Have you worked in the finance/trading related industry?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. HI there,

As many of you know I am looking for a real job, and making my trading career a hobby (lowering its importance).

Before I decide on a job, I would like to ask what are trading related jobs out there (since it would be neat to get a trading related job

I can think of:

1. Broker
    2. Programmer/Backtester
    3. Start a trading forum (joking Baron)

Can you guys please add to this list?

Thank You

@vanzandt @OptionGuru @JamesL

@Visaria @2rosy @K-Pia @OptionGuru @jj90 @Turveyd @conduit @MrMuppet @IAS_LLC @Low Salubrity Thug @Lee- @profitlocker @AlphaMale @patrickrooney @sle @timbo @jj90 @Cypherdude @cjbuckley4

@Handle123 @Redneck
    @NoDoji @Buy1Sell2 @aquarian1
    @Gueco @pak @slugar @zbestoch @dratsum @userque
    @Max E. Pad @wrbtrader @marsman
    @Switchgear67 @rmorse @NoVoodooHere @Dinosaur_Supervisor @aquarian1 @nakachalet @Bob Rose @DDR @BlazeTrader
    @wrbtrader @ZenMusic
    @lajax @Buy1Sell2 @Danny_Ocean @kp @amitman @theapprentice @dbphoenix
    @Wallace @Marco Picos @RadarGuy

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

LOL. I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy. :cool:

Iwilldoit likes this.
  3. I would like to ask what are trading related jobs out there
    • "I am in my mid twenties, have a business degree; with a year of accounting experience."
    • you said you want a white collar, 100K job more or less...

Apply at any of the personal income tax filing places, and ask for their trading division o_O:)
    [​IMG]
    but in all seriousness, you should lower your standards. -- take what you can, this isn't the exploding, roaring late 90's job marketplace.
    everyone now is a dime a dozen, disposable.
    unless, you graduated from a really really good college, with a desirable specific degree, and top grades, and connections...you can't really expect much in life.

4. Ditch

Ditch

The biggest boom in business all over the world in the near future will be in marihuana. Get a job in that industry, like marihuana "trader".

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016

5. I am not sure if this is a serious post, or not.

But if you read the instructions in the OP, I am referring to trading financial instruments, not illegal narcotics

Thank You.

6. Ditch

Ditch

Many countries and states in the US are on the verge of legalizing marihuana. Don't you follow any news? :rolleyes:Even Microsoft is entering this market. You think they want to be involved in illegal activities?:confused:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  7. lol

8. I never said I wanted a 100K job , you read that incorrectly...I said it doesnt have to be an 100K job