Joe Biden - The Fake President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Nov 8, 2020.

1. I heard that one of the first executive orders that Fake President Joe Biden is planning to overturn is the ban on muslim countries that do not comply with or lack the capacity to comply with out vetting requirements.

What could go wrong there?

It will go okay for a while. Until it does not. Could be months, could be years, but when the heads roll- literally- as a result of a terrorist attack from a jihadi from one of those countries, Joe will have some explaining to do. Most likely his excuse will be "I don't remember lifting that ban just as I did not remember to put my pants on before the press conference last week."

But then again, Joe will give those countries and Iran everything they want so that buys him some protection, and of course, the Big Guy gets 10 as part of any deal.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

That's President-elect Biden to you

VicBee and Bad_Badness like this.
  3. notagain

notagain

Usurp....while the DOJ looks the other way

4. Joe will give billions to Iran so they can build even MORE nuclear bombs. He is dumb like Obama.

riclater211, WeToddDid2 and elderado like this.
  5. It's not official yet. Hold on to your horses. :wtf:

murray t turtle and WeToddDid2 like this.
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

typical BDS.

Nine_Ender, exGOPer and Cuddles like this.

7. Rumor has it that the Dotard plans to hole up in Air Force One on Jan20th. and refuse to come out.:rolleyes:.

8. Indeed.

Biden Dementia Syndrome from the Fake President.

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  9. Before you get too cocky, make sure your Fake President is able to leave his basement and show up himself. His track record is not very good there, eh?

I could easily see some kind of Zoom Inauguration or maybe Joe just stands by the side of the street and people honk their horns.

10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Biden is going to make all the airports from the revolutionary war historic landmarks.

#10     Nov 8, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.