John McAfee indicted in connection with crytpo pump-and-dump scheme

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by BMK, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Yes and your business is like a needle in a hey stack. Give us a break. Admit that its for pure speculation and we are all good. You make up shit in your posts and pretend as if you just provided proof. All you voiced is your opinion, misguided as it is.

#31     Mar 7, 2021
  2. 1) China already is in the process of issuing its own national crypto currency.

2) payments are fully transparent to the government and can freeze assets at any time of their liking.

3) China in this specific regard does not care at all about the US or US dollar. Already the last farmer in China uses domestic fiat so far. Nobody there cares about the USD in regards to payments. China introduced it to offer something to its people it can control. Simple as that.

There was a government sponsored white paper on this circulated some time ago. If you Google it you may find it. As much as I have issues with the CCP but China is leading in the world in this regard. With all its benefits and disadvantages.

#32     Mar 7, 2021
  3. ET180

ET180

The US dollar is currently the world's reserve currency. A lot of effort has been put into maintaining that. It has advantages and disadvantages, but I think it's safe to say at this point, the US derives a lot of power from having that (just ask Iran and Russia how those sanctions are going). China wants to become the undisputed superpower. Having the US lose reserve currency status would be one step along that journey. I hate to say it, but they seem to be doing a lot of things right while about a third of the US wants to cancel itself. Their culture is setup for growth, innovation, and development while many here simply want to see the US and its institutions destroyed and remade into something far less productive and beneficial to humanity.

#33     Mar 7, 2021
  4. You are posting in the wrong thread. Different topic. Your USD story is well received and I agree mostly but it has nothing to do with the specific issue of why China is pushing its own crypto payment system. I am pretty sure you don't know anything about it because this specific payment system is strictly limited to domestic China. It does not compete with the USD at all.

#34     Mar 7, 2021
  5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I make up shit in my posts? Ok, don't ask me if it's a store of value, go ask everyone else investing in it then. You just have billions of people more to go, maybe if you raise your voice loud enough you can reach them all at the same time. Good luck bud...

#35     Mar 8, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. Billions, lol, of course. You mean 50% gangsters, 48% a few large speculators and cowboys and the rest 2% of small time wannabe disillusioned kids living in mom's and pop's basement. By the way, it does not matter at all what people think, it matters what definition cryptos fit according to their properties and how they trade. It's an Arabian night market, nothing else. And it's pure speculation and hope, not investing. Any definition suits better than store of value. Get real for a moment bud.

#36     Mar 9, 2021
    farmerjohn1324 likes this.
  7. Best post ever. Sometimes I get tired of arguing against Bitcoin junkies by myself.

What this guy doesn't realize is that it doesn't matter if HIS business accepts Bitcoin. It only matters if businesses that sell necessities will accept it. Groceries, gasoline, health insurance, auto insurance, etc.

Although I wouldn't doubt that it's a good speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if it was worth $200k within the next 5 years. But that doesn't mean I'm buying it. But all the power to those who wish to speculate on it.

#37     Mar 9, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

*YAWN*

Where did you get those numbers? It's almost as if they were made up. If it doesn't matter what people think then why should it matter what you think? Go talk with your boyfriend old farmerjohn about why Bitcoin is going to crash.

I have to go bud, you make no sense and I don't have time for it.

#38     Mar 9, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  9. The post just above this I said I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $200k due to speculators and criminals.

I'm also saying that it's no good as a real currency.

#39     Mar 10, 2021
  10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Good for you. To everyone else though, it is...

#40     Mar 10, 2021