John McAfee indicted in connection with crytpo pump-and-dump scheme

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by BMK, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Well to you any investment in crypto is "speculation"

I have already proven my point, there is no need to any more discussion about how right you are and how every crypto investor is wrong.

#51     Mar 26, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  2. Do you mean crypto speculator?

#52     Mar 26, 2021
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly

don't you mean crypto-retard?

#53     Mar 26, 2021
  4. I wouldn't call it that exactly... I would say there's a very good chance that Bitcoin goes past $100,000 within 12 months and over $500,000 or $1,000,000 within a decade...

But I think the reason for that is because of the demand caused by illegal activity, along with associated speculation by people who think it will someday replace the current currencies.

#54     Mar 26, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

How is something that has gone up over 1000x retarded? The only thing retarded is not buying

#55     Mar 26, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. :)

#56     Mar 26, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  7. johnarb

johnarb

In fairness we've been talking about bitcoin for years and many chances to buy bitcoin at lower prices, but the crypto investors were made fun of :D Not saying you, specifically but many posts saying after it crashed in late 2017/early 2018 and went into bear market that bitcoin would never go back to ath and that it was going to $1000, then in the hundreds all the way to the single digits.

Boy those were rough outlook for hodlers :) vaguely remember a poster named schweiz kept saying that over and over that most hodlers bought bitcoins at the very top ~$20K lost their money and deserved to lose their money coz they were stupid, his hindsight was 2020 then

#57     Mar 26, 2021
  8. themickey

themickey

Haha, ya I remember Schweiz, the turnip farmer from Eastern Europe.
    I think he must have blown up because it was hard to shut him up in the day.

#58     Mar 26, 2021
    vanzandt and johnarb like this.
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Agree with you on the first part, disagree on the 2nd part, you'll need to update yourself

#59     Mar 26, 2021
  10. I'll change my mind when we can use Bitcoin to buy gasoline, groceries, health insurance, mortgage payments, etc.

#60     Mar 26, 2021