just about had it with Q charts...........

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Spooz Top, May 29, 2006.

1. Is there something out there that is comparable to Qc Basic that has the same ease of use with similar tool set ups & most of all without the lagging data in fast markets.Was put negative 3 times in the last 2 weeks because of lagging data in the AM & forced to battle back because of it...............fool with a mans car or woman is one thing............fool with a mans p/l ....that`s the bottom line.

2. What key features are you looking for?

What broker do you currently use?

Is this for Equities? Futures?

3. use IB & trade futures only.........ES & YM...sp & dow futures.

real basic for me ....fibs,ma`s,keltner channels,stochs,rsi.

4. mktman

mktman

Jerry:

Any advantage in going with MB trading over IB when using QT?

Thx.

5. Both are good brokers. I would rather not comment on the comparison since I deal with both.

6. Plenty of others share your frustration. The silence of the ESig reps here is also very curious, since they're usually all over any thread involving ESig. I can't understand why they bought QCharts if they are just going to drive off the customer base.

7. yeah,no kidding.....although i was pm`d & offered a free 1 mo. trial of esig..............was really hoping for IB to step up & purchase qc.....thanks for the info guys,we`ll see how it works out.

8. Babak

Babak

This is pretty much what we all feared - and said as much.

9. Babak

Babak

Something else which is pissing me off is the constant spam for eSignal seminars, products, etc...

Sheesh.

#10     May 31, 2006