JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sebastian11, Mar 10, 2016.

1. So, you’ve decided to open a brokerage account with the company. How much money are you planning to put at the beginning?

#11     Apr 25, 2016
  2. Mifar

Mifar

I planned to use a small money amount in order to warm up – around 50-70$ and seen then. If they cash out honestly, I’ll deposit more.

#12     May 15, 2016
  3. Gramp

Gramp

Consideringhowtheycashout,youcanbesurethatallisok.I’ve checked it several times personally, and it’s not the first month I’m trading with the broker, so I think that I can judge.

#13     May 18, 2016
  4. Mifar

Mifar

As I said before, I prefer to trust my own eyes and wallet. As soon as I see my first money withdrawal, I’ll be able to decide on the broker.

#14     May 22, 2016
  5. Xela

Xela

I suspect you may be asking (mostly) rhetorically, but it's actually rather a good question.

I suggest as an answer "After it's had at least one lot of annual accounts independently audited and approved by a regulator", and in practice that's going to take at least a year and a half.

Meanwhile, to use a counterparty market-maker (pretending to be a "broker") which is regulated in Belize is asking for trouble, in my opinion. There are reasons that firms like this choose to be regulated in Belize, and they're typically not reasons that are in their clients' interests. It's about as simple as that.

It's not as if there's a shortage of well-established, well-regulated brokers - "why take a chance when you don't need to?" is my perspective.

#15     May 22, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

I’m not trying to argue with you, just wanted to share my trading experience with the company – that’s all) By the way, I’ve had a bad week too – two stop losses triggered((( It looks like I need to analyze my trading strategy and make some improvements because I don’t wanna lose all my money.

#16     May 25, 2016
  7. Mifar

Mifar

I planned to use a small money amount in order to warm up – around 50-70$ and seen then. If they cash out honestly, I’ll deposit more.

#17     Jun 13, 2016
  8. So, how is your trading, people? I don’t really want to show off, but I’ve closed a couple of really profitable orders this month) By the way, I’ve started to use MT4 terminal for mobile much as it’s a really cool thing that may save you sometimes.

#18     Jun 14, 2016
  9. Gramp

Gramp

It’s pretty strange that you’ve just started to use that type of terminal… I have uploaded it on the phone as soon as I started to trade here. However, I use it only for opening and closing my deals and monitoring.

#19     Jun 18, 2016
  10. Generally, I’ve also used their mobile terminal for fixing losses. However, it seems to me that it’s functionality is enough to trade normally. Am I right?

#20     Jun 21, 2016