JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sebastian11, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Gramp

Gramp

Don't know how much it is, but when you’ll make a request, write here,I am interested to know that)

#31     Sep 21, 2016
  2. Here it goes, the amount is not too great, but for me it is quite round. To make such a deposit I had a good try.
    111.jpg

#32     Sep 24, 2016
  3. Humpy

Humpy

Be sensible and cautious about brokers. Always use one that is in a country with proper safeguards and regulations. Beware the come on promotions of brokers operating from distant small islands, jungle clearings and countries without honest laws.

#33     Sep 24, 2016
  4. Winjak

Winjak

This one is regulated. I work with justfx for several months already and still hadn't problems with withdrawals. I believe that not all the offshore brokers are scam.
    Hope to work with justfx further, as their conditions are perfect for me.

#34     Oct 4, 2016
  5. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Oh, just noticed this thread :D
    The broker is okay, I trade with them for nearly a year already. It's quite okay. Comfortable, as they say :)

#35     Dec 7, 2016
  6. Winjak

Winjak

Hi there! So, how' goes your trading ?

#36     Dec 22, 2016
  7. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Hello!

Yesterday's idea to open a short position on AUD/USD appeared to be good. I planned sales after the breakthrough of the 0.7225 local support. So, I opened a deal opened at 0.7115, when the price has clearly overcome and fixed below the 0.7225 level. I took one part by 0.7200. The price continued to decline today. Maybe soon it will cover the entire position.
    [​IMG]
    So, as you see, trading is going on. By the way, you can look through my forecast on this forum. :)

#37     Dec 23, 2016
  8. Winjak

Winjak

Well, I'll check it, thanks!
    I'm glad you are doing well.
    And I trade USDCAD now, I saw you are on it too at the moment.

#38     Dec 26, 2016
  9. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Yeah, I'm also buying USDJPY today

#39     Dec 27, 2016
  10. Robian

Robian

May I take your time?
    How fast are withdrawals here ? If you worked with sums more that 100 bucks :D

#40     Jan 5, 2017