JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sebastian11, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Of course. It depends on the payment system you use
    I use Skrill for withdrawing any sums and payments are processed very fast (5-10 minutes)
    some time ago I was withdrawing with the wire transfer, it was long and took me nearly 5 days, but it was because the work of banks. However, I prefer Skrill, I trust them and don't doubt it their honesty (as I work with them for more than 2 years already).
    I heard that other similar payment systems (Neteller and others) are good too.

#41     Jan 12, 2017
  2. Robian

Robian

Okay I see. I wanted to know if there are any problems with withdrawing or not... you know, this broker exists just for several years. And some people say that the more years a company has, the more reliable it is.
    I want to check the reliability to know whether I can invest more money

#42     Jan 12, 2017
  3. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

There weren't any problems and I got my money whenever I wanted :)
    So, I'd say from my own experience this broker is ok

#43     Jan 13, 2017
    Winjak likes this.
  4. hake8899

hake8899

Hi all just a quick review bout justforex

been trade for almost 2 weeks
    good spread its very tight
    good execution AKa Fast one
    no lag no iddle
    i think this is a good one
    fast depo and lot of option for me indonesian trader

#44     May 22, 2018
  5. ilqar200

ilqar200

Hello. My name is Ilqar Sadiqov. I received 30 usd no deposit bonus from Justforex. I have completed bonus trading. I am newbie trader. I want to say Justforex is very good broker. Support is excellent and helped me in all questions. I learned some aspects of trading with Justforex. I learned some discipline some patience while trading on Justforex. I profited from no deposit bonus. Thanks to Justforex.

#45     May 31, 2018
  6. It’s always interesting to observe new brokers. Many people prefer to open accounts exactly with them because it is said that such brokers can offer better promotions and conditions.

#46     Dec 31, 2018
  7. Winjak

Winjak

sounds optimistic, thanks

#47     Jan 10, 2019