KBH getting some love, bottom

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Stocks4life, Sep 6, 2013.

1. homebuilders finally getting some love here, KBH moving higher off double bottom support (16 area) on 90% higher volume

VOLUME 3.4mil shares, +90.5% compared to typical volume of 1.78mil by 11:55 am ET (15-20 min delayed).
    High Volume alert!
    Typical daily volume is 4.58mil shares over the past 6 months.

TARGET 1 Price: 18.51 Profit: 12% , for a typical rally.
    Stop Limit/Trailing Stop Limit: 15.85 Loss: 4.1%
    Profit/Loss Ratio: 2.9 : 1 - Good

[​IMG]

source: <a href="http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?symbol=KBH"><u>KBH at StockConsultant</u></a>

2. toc

toc

It seems this stock can reach around $13 before any turnaround. At that point, the price movement will be strong. :)

3. This won't get any action until it's above 17.5. 17 for an aggressive bet.

4. Great Trade, glad you did not wait for this stock to move above $17 or you would have missed out on most of it's gain. Your better off to be a active trader instead of allowing the debilitating fear some of these posters on Elite Trader are plagued by, they sit around leaning against the wall, complaining about the Market's upward biased passing them by while we make money! Trading scared is not good, I see why they are afraid to take a step forward, they might get their accounts below the Margin Account requirement of $2500 or am I assuming they even have that much money?

I guess we learn how to dismiss individuals who are not putting out good advice or too chicken because their capital has imploded or we might end up losers like them!

5. great move off the bottom, thanks Jesse