Kevin O Leary gives us the breakdown on his vision for cryptocurrencies.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Tokenz, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Tokenz

Tokenz

"If you think this asset is a bubble then you are wrong"

Said from the man himself. Nuff said

Trader Curt, GangstaTrada and johnarb like this.
  2. deaddog

deaddog

I have to agree. You can only be a participant in the market, there's no way you can control it.

zdreg and Tokenz like this.
  3. Kevin O'Leary told an interesting story about meeting Steve Jobs.

O'Leary developed software for both the PC and Mac back in the day when Mac sales were way down and Apple near bankruptcy - I think his company was one of the largest developers of software at the time.

So he setup a meeting with Jobs to request that Apple pay him to develop software for the Mac since hardly anybody was buying the Mac versions. Jobs declined and kicked O'Leary out of his office. O'Leary continued to produce Mac software on his own dime.

4. I have run out of count on how many times O'Leary was so far off the mark. Basically shorting anything he does or tries to sell you on, will make you profit.

The fact that he is bullish on Bitcoin now, is pretty much a sure-fire sign that the top is in...

p.s. - I had the unfortunate experience of wasting a number of hours reading one of his books. A mistake I will not repeat again.

BONECRUSHER likes this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

O'Leary is not more of a crypto expert than you and me. Actually....

BONECRUSHER likes this.
  6. Tokenz

Tokenz

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should have followed his book more closely then.

But he is more of a money making expert than you or me, so...

Trader Curt, GangstaTrada and johnarb like this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

Some said
    Buy the dip while you can (even when it is in the bear channel).

others said
    Sell the peak when it happens.

Always do your own analysis.
    Always follow the momentum / flow
    and not the professional talkers / writers.

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

In a Mark Cuban way and I love Mark. Kevin sold a shitty company for good money that caused a huge loss for the buyer later on:

"SoftKey later changed its name to The Learning Company and was acquired by Mattel in 1999, with the sale making O'Leary a multimillionaire. O'Leary was soon fired by Mattel after the acquisition resulted in significant losses and multiple shareholder lawsuits."

So as a salesman, he is excellent. Would I buy a used car (or even a new one) from him? Fuck, no!!!

Ninja likes this.
  9. this story has been re-played so many times such as the tulip mania, saving and loans, Internet bubble, sub-prime bubble, perhaps, crypto currencies bubble is coming next, ... fool on me once, shame on...
    fool on me thrice, ...

10. You forgot to mention the weed stocks and SPACs mania...

#10     Jan 10, 2022