Kuppy comments about SPACs

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BKR88, Mar 29, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

#11     Sep 8, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  2. Kuppy has lost 100%, twice. African Mining for a cool $100 Million (2006-2007), and then Mongolia, for about $50 Million (well, only down 98%, so something is left). People (well, scumbags), like Harris "Kuppy" Kupperman really upset me. Good thing I actually met him, interviewed him, so I can share the truth about this dude.

On a different note, I was exploring old Options threads, and read your interaction with @Sweet Bobby. It's funny as hell, and I noticed that as I am laughing at the hilarious comments from both sides, it makes learning actually fun. The "theta" talk, back and forth, could be a "Saturday Night Live" skit...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...nce-at-a-discount.346405/page-52#post-5152813

So I looked up @Sweet Bobby's YouTube Channel, and watched the first 10 minutes of this:

Trading aside, @Sweet Bobby is a SAINT. This man has done more for the world than me, by adopting 16 kids, and raising all kinds of abandoned/fucked up animals. Incredible life. I realized all I have done is go to fundraisers, events, etc. and write checks; superficial as fuck.

So, with piece of shit human beings like Harris Kupperman, losing other people's money, again and again, and then recently featured in RealVision (what a joke), it's refreshing to run into someone like @Sweet Bobby

So apologies, @Sweet Bobby and thanks for making me believe in humanity.

And FUCK YOU, Harris Kupperman @praetorian2 (sorry, I had to let that out).

PS. I don't know shit about Options.

#12     Sep 8, 2021
    taowave likes this.
  3. Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    #13     Sep 8, 2021
  4. Overnight

Overnight

If you are going to put me in some sort of quote, keep it in context...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...e-supertrader-2021.359244/page-5#post-5398918

#14     Sep 8, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.