Lambo, Rolls, Bently?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by MarkBrown, Sep 17, 2018.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

2. destriero

destriero

Here’s an idea... planning BS? Spell the names of the marquee-brands correctly.

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

MarkBrown likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

Handle123 has all five--you need to talk to him. Anyway, the GT3. It will lose the most %-wise, but you're not into it for 500K.

5. Restore a classic. I bought a rebuilt '72 Lotus (modern suspension, engine etc.) with a new (in 2002) Lotus tuned Vauxhall engine that sounded like Armageddon.

I lived in a rich area of England. Nobody looked twice at the luxury cars but my little demon snapped necks as people turned to stare. Every time I stopped there were guys and girls asking me about it.

A supercar says you have some money but a truly special car gets the cool props.

dealmaker and MarkBrown like this.
  6. Clubber Lang and destriero like this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

sold it before it needed a clutch. i was pretty lucky cause at 12k miles usually your on your second set of tires and the clutch is gone. my measured out at 5/8 life left in it so i was able to sell it for about what i paid for it. plus i got the entire write off on my taxes for a company car.

i put her into a lotus evora and i got a elise sc we had lot's of trouble with those cars. i totaled a z06 due to a wiring harness failure, but i loved the jag xkr i had. i would drive that xkr from coast to coast like it was a jet. i drove the bently gt and if the rolls is anything like it that would be my next trip car. the lambo's are for around town getting free meals etc.

8. destriero

destriero

Dude, It's Bentley. I wouldn't be surprised if you drove a Corolla.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. Corollas are cool. Sub Zero in fact ;)

10. Must be lonely driving around in those cars all alone.
    I figure you’re alone because you sound like a real Dbag.

#ItsTrue

Edit- Good luck driving on the LIE or any of those shit roads on Long Island and Manhattan. Might as well pick up a few extra sets of rims when you pick up your douchemobile because you’re going to need them.

#10     Sep 17, 2018
    FriskyCat likes this.