Lambo, Rolls, Bently?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by MarkBrown, Sep 17, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

Broke f*ck starts a thread about Bently (sic) and test drove the most scarce 911 model--doesn't know it has a lift. He's fishing or he's delusional. Nobody gives a rat's ass what Corolla you're buying at 11% subprime.

Post a trade or F off. It’s a trading site.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    #41     Sep 21, 2018
    ChipShotTrader and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yes. Does Mark pay your rent? Is he your spouse? Lol . Cmon man that f**ker Des is bashing people on every thread. You cant open a page without seeing him pounding his chest or bashing someone. are you ok with that because?

#42     Sep 21, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

;)

#43     Sep 21, 2018
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D. I know deep within you are a solid guy. You gotta be.

#44     Sep 21, 2018
  5. Rent? Spouse? WTF?

I don't make outrageous claims. If I did, then I would deserve to be called to account. MarkBrown is so utterly full of the brown stuff I cannot fathom how you can defend him. Some of his trading posts are laugh-out-loudable. And even that would be okay if he wasn't so insufferably arrogant. Sure, destriero is somewhat arrogant, too. So when he's wrong about something, let's be sure to point it out and let him know. But until then...

#45     Sep 21, 2018
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Lol. Love your posts. I meant it as who cares. As in does he pay ur rent etc. nevermind.

#46     Sep 21, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  7. It's Friday.

#47     Sep 21, 2018
  8. Sprout

Sprout

With all that anger, he could have toxoplasma. It would explain a lot.

But I’m not a medical professional.

#48     Sep 22, 2018
  9. monet

monet

These two:

lp.png roadster.png

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    #49     Sep 22, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  10. "It ain't what you don't know that troubles, It's what you know that aint so."
    Mark Twain

Very smart people have a compelling need to correct error & inconsistency. I am anal in this respect. :D That's their burden ...and I like it. I learn a lot from these people who are smarter than me. :)

#50     Sep 22, 2018