Larry Elder....really?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Sep 14, 2021.

1. we not going to have a country in three years.........i tell you that ,
    we not going to have a country in three years.........i tell you that ,

like nobody has ever seen before...:(.

#51     Sep 15, 2021
  2. elderado

elderado

Finally! We have a winner!!!

#52     Sep 15, 2021
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Governor Newsom flipped 5 counties that he didn't have before...

Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego on his way to a landslide victory.

Looks like the Democrats may have a new template to use going into the 2022 Mid-term Elections.

In 1996 there were 36% register Republican voters. In 2020 there are only 24% register Republican voters. Is there a bluer state more Democratic than California ???

P.S. I'm not really into the politics of California. :D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    #53     Sep 15, 2021
    destriero, UsualName and userque like this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Yes.

#54     Sep 15, 2021
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

California is California in no small part due to its weather, the ocean, the mountains, the deserts... it's flat out beautiful. For the last 150 years dreamers and doers migrated out there from places like Oklahoma.

Movies, tech, aerospace, other industry.... all built on the backs of those that came from the heartland. Born with conservative values. Dorsey and Zucherberg did not build California.

And here's the other thing, your "give away everything for free" society... its killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Companies are fleeing in droves. The average house out there is $820K. Cops don't make that. Teachers don't make that. EMS and fire... they don't make that. So you know what you have... a two class economy. Wealthy and servant. It can only last so long. The ride is coming to an end. Elder would have at least tried to right the ship.

#55     Sep 15, 2021
    elderado, jem and CaptainObvious like this.
  6. Breaking news. The Dear Leader of kookville remains in power and all the kooks cheered in unison like good little kooks. Not all that surprising considering most the the sane people have already left kookville. Paradise lost indeed.

#56     Sep 15, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

SEVENTY MOTHER FUCKING PERCENT.

#57     Sep 15, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

lol Elder can’t find his asshole with a map. Not a single cop owns a home in my neighborhood. Any of you whom are looking for a classless society better hurry up and move to Marxist Russia. Some of you are starting to worry me…

#58     Sep 15, 2021
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

I used to scream that in college and do high-5's.

#59     Sep 15, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

It’s less of an achievement when it’s a test score.

#60     Sep 15, 2021