Legit, safe high leverage brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Nov 17, 2019.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

What leverage and broker do you use? Can you share your knowledge about brokers which offer good conditions for trading news?

#31     Feb 21, 2020
  2. Use Fp Markets they provide with a max leverage of 1:500 and have low spreads with lower commission than any other broker.

Minimum opening balance of 100$ and also free VPS will be provided if a minimum requirement is met.

#32     Mar 3, 2020
  3. Vettel5

Vettel5

I read reviews about them and most of it says they are the best brokers.

What is the requirement for Free VPS, what about he slippage and spread widening ?

#33     Mar 4, 2020
  4. MichalTr

MichalTr

1:500 ?? Come on - let's make it serious. FX Flory - leverage 1:3000. But use some GOOD instruments. I would recommend AUDCAD, only 5 pips spread (just 0,056%). It's FANTASTIC opportunity.

#34     Mar 8, 2020
  5. Logan15

Logan15

You can consider FP Markets, They are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years. Their Trading conditions are one of the best as well with spreads from as low as 0.0 pips. They have multiple tradable instruments and in general have a good reputation over the years

#35     Apr 28, 2020
  6. I'm currently trading with ICM but looking to move my account to another broker, FP Markets seem interesting.

Does FP Market allowe scalping and hedging, how are the spreads and what is the execution speed this broker ?

#36     Apr 29, 2020
  7. ps456a

ps456a

In my opinion, this is one of its main advantages. I don’t think it’s worth describing all its advantages in this topic - those who are interested will be able to see for themselves.

#37     May 4, 2020
  8. Eden10

Eden10

From my experience i have not come across any such broker, because most high leverage broekr turn out to be scame.

If anyone known such broker please do let me know.

#38     Jun 24, 2020
  9. zdreg

zdreg

That is the way scammers talk.

#39     Jun 24, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

There are ~8 000 equities in this page :
    https://www.finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=121&ft=3&o=-marketcap&r=961

During the lows of covi madness, there was great bis/companies/corporations, dis-valued by 80% - 90%.
    If you have taken, a position in any of those, you would have made few hundred % in few weeks.

Focus on, creating yourself a permanent skill set, like bottom fishing, instead of finding a broker, that will provide you with something, that will put you into disadvantage.

#40     Jun 24, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.