Legit, safe high leverage brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Chliskip

Chliskip

For me, a lot of times the broker who claims on providing high leverage turned out to be scam. However, it is possible that there are reliable brokers with high leverage. It's just my personal experience or maybe I didn't do enough research before trying them. Please don't quote me on this :)

Currently I am dealing with FXTM, Coinexx, IC Markets and and I am quite satisfied by the leverage I am getting. I believe that the high leverage could mean two things- scam or high level of risk; and I am not looking forward to any of it. The most apt leverage is between 1:100 and 1:200 and that’s what I am getting with above brokers.

#41     Jul 3, 2020
  2. Would advise to increase your budget to $1000 at least to make some gains.

#42     Jul 3, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

Depending on where you trade high leverage may not be possible. Leverage above 1:30 for the entirety of the EU has been banned for quite a while now. Even if you are not in the EU brokers regulated there are out in that case.

#43     Jul 9, 2020
  4. Jenzien

Jenzien

I would suggest beginners to trade with lower leverage to minimize risk and to develope most skills and knowledge on the live account.

To more the capital invested the higher risk and confidence level will also fall.

#44     Sep 4, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

many brokers that have existed on the market for a long time and have many clients in principle and have a legal status

#45     Feb 12, 2021
  6. Andrew_87

Andrew_87

Agreed! Beginners, instead of only high leverage, should also focus on more important factors like regulations, withdrawals, etc. Fxpro, Fxview, PLus500 are some good options to check imo, which broker are you using?

#46     Feb 16, 2021
  7. This is too easy, you do realize your audit trail is available for all to see LOL !
    demo and live difference
    I'm new in trading, been using a demo account and learning trading, looking to go live soon. Many traders have suggested that the demo and live...
    Post by: Travis1088, Oct 27, 2020 in forum: Forex Brokers

Very low spread FOREX broker

I have been coming across this broker FP Markets, and I'm currently searching for a broker better than IC because I had to leave it for certain...
    Post by: Travis1088, Dec 23, 2020 in forum: Forex Brokers

I was told that USD $ is going to collapse, True ?
    Can anyone recommend a broker that offers leverage of 500:1 with tight spreads, lower commission and slippage? Was scalping with pepperstone but...
    Post by: Travis1088, Jan 11, 2021 in forum: Forex

who is your favorite FX broker??
    My favourite broker is FP Markets; it has been nearly a year trading with them. Spreads and commission are lower when compared to other ECN broker...
    Post by: Travis1088, Jan 21, 2021 in forum: Forex Brokers

Legit, safe high leverage brokers
    I currently trade with a legit broker FP Markets using they 500:1 leverage, It has been active for over 15 years, and it is regulated by ASIC....
    Post by: Travis1088, 7 minutes ago in forum: Forex Brokers

#47     Feb 17, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  8. thursday

thursday

The wording are all too similar and the fact that they do not reply to my post asking about their trading conditions, especially commission, is quite alarming

#48     Feb 22, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  9. Riley.R

Riley.R

I would actually agree with you. I believe the same. Leverage is like a double edged sword so we need to be really careful with how much we should use. For me, the lower the better.

#49     Feb 24, 2021
  10. I think they need to have a legal stance if they have been around for such a long time and have a decent client base.

#50     Feb 26, 2021