Less than 20% fall in home prices will destroy the banking system?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by moo, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blast19

blast19

You're too stupid to argue this...go play on a ranch or something. You're wasting my time kid. :p

#231     Apr 5, 2007
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Blast, just answer the question, and with money rolling out of your ears like you claim, why are you so negative ? Is it because you can only rent in lovely NYC ?

#232     Apr 5, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

Only you say I'm negative. I've never said that. I'm a happy person actually, definitely more so than most people.

RE: "money roolling" out of my ears...I've never said that. Another stupid thing you're making up in your sad little world. I have a large amount of liquid holdings for my age I think. I could afford to buy here but why would I want to if I'm going to move to Europe next year? You're a silly little man with a damaged little ego.

You fluctuate between speculating about things you don't know about and don't research to making up random things and quotes that people don't state. We need to start letting in only intelligent immigrants...this is part of the problem in this country...low quality immigration. :p

#233     Apr 5, 2007
  4. volente_00

volente_00

If you were happy then why is every one of your posts filled with anger ? Gloom and doom ? Bashing of others ? I guess you are just a pessimistic person. For not liking immigrants, may I ask how you got here ? Or are you American indian ?

#234     Apr 5, 2007
  5. blast19

blast19

I stated "intelligent immigrants." There you go with your idiocy again.

My posts appear negative because you're an idiot and like any realist, I don't paint idiocy in a positive light.

Why do you have such a crush on me? Do you love me for my good looks or my money? :D

#235     Apr 5, 2007
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Is that you rubberbird ?

:eek:

#236     Apr 5, 2007
  7. volente_00

volente_00

All of your posts are negative no matter how you spin it. Can I live with you in that 1 bedroom 2k rent dump ?

#237     Apr 5, 2007
  8. blast19

blast19

You do have a little crush on me huh loser?! You want to live with me? You're taking it a little far. Yes, Manhattan - dump, okay...you dig deeper. :p

#238     Apr 5, 2007
  9. Blast thinks that name calling is the best way to get his point across. Just ignore him and spare your sanity. He has nothing of substance to add to any thread.

SM

#239     Apr 5, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.