Let's solve the tax problem without Volcker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Apr 9, 2010.

1. War crimes.. mostly declared by those who never wore the uniform and served...

An individual incident is not a "war crime" (unless possibly preplanned and intentional). In combat situations, it's often "react first or die"...

The only "war crimes" are those which are pre-planned, intentional murder, or long-standing policies...

War is HELL! (Not just "an expression".) Shit happens. And incidents usually happen FAST, with little warning, and with dire consequences for somebody.

#41     Apr 9, 2010
  2. Harming or killing an incapacitated enemy is in direct violation of the Rules of Engagement and a violation of the Army Core Values.
    blowing up innocent civillians stopping to help injured people on the ground is a war crime.

#42     Apr 9, 2010
  3. Wtf does that have to do with Volcker and his suggestion on taxation?

#43     Apr 9, 2010
  4. You weren't there, you know nothing about the situation on the ground at the time or the specific rules of engagement in effect then, you haven't even bothered to read the military's report, and you're an ignoramus on top of all that so you're just stupidly parroting the propagandists' spin.

#44     Apr 9, 2010
  5. read the militarys report? you cant be serious. i will read that report right after i read the military report on what happened to pat tillman. its human nature to try to cover up when you screw up.

how gullible are you? the beauty of video is its there for all to see.

#45     Apr 9, 2010
  6. Your admission that you have no interest in reading a report that you stupidly believe is a cover-up based on a totally unrelated incident with totally different people speaks volumes about you and your jaded, moronic opinions.

How gullible and anti-military are you to buy the propagandists' views over those of our armed forces who were actually on the ground and in harm's way?

It is in the video for all to see and the video supports the military's report. But you're an ignorant, jaded hatemonger who's not interested in facts so you watching that video is like someone watching a football game who hates the home team, doesn't understand plays or even know what a line of scrimmage is, but who thinks he knows it all anyway.

#46     Apr 9, 2010
  7. Since when??????????? Maybe if the same party controls both. But when opposite parties, I think this idea is ludicrous...

#47     Apr 9, 2010
  8. why do you need someone else to tell what you just saw? the report can not rationalize the fact that the military shot a group of innocent people two of whom were reporters. i will concede that in the heat of battle they probably made a mistake.
    when they committed a war crime is when they fired on the van that stopped to help and it turned out to have innocent children in it. that was murder and a war crime.

#48     Apr 9, 2010
  9. You've already shown how biased and uninformed you are by saying you have no interest in reading a report that you foolishly assume is a cover-up based on Tillman (which has absolutely nothing to do with this), so reading it probably won't do you any good.

But tell me... if the video is such clear, standalone "proof" of murder and war crimes, then why has US Central Command announced they're not going to reopen the investigation even though the video has been made public? Is it now official US policy to condone murder and war crimes? And please spare me any delusional cover-up or conspiracy theories because the military is, after all, prosecuting 3 Navy SEALs for punching a suspected terrorist.

#49     Apr 9, 2010
  10. SIAP but the vat tax will be rebated to "poor people" thru income tax credits.

#50     Apr 9, 2010