Liberal = Liar, Lazy, and no structure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by brass_trader, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Think about that. Liberals lie and are against anything that requires discipline, hard work, structure, and commitment. Thats why they hate religion, traditional families, and traditional values. They want protection but never join the military. They are cowards and make excuses.
    Thats why they are the voice of “ everyone gets a trophy” .

smallfil likes this.
  2. smallfil

smallfil

Extreme liberals are two-faced, "do as I say, not as I do" idiot, hypocrites. GWB, Cuddle4BS and ExGoper top the list of worthless ET trolls who mouth nonsense but, not really live up to their BS! Instead, they spread lies and disinformation and call extreme liberal articles written by the same, no good extreme liberal hacks like them as facts? Not even close dummies. You are not fooling anyone with your utter BS rants. Cry little babies. When shit hits the fan, you will be among the victims because of your sheer ignorance and arrogance. We won't care when it happens to you ET trolls because you fully deserve every bit of it.

3. I think those 3 clowns ( 2 may be the same transgender black) are paid to pollute this board. They certainly dont trade so why are they here?

smallfil likes this.
  4. ipatent

ipatent

Diversity deniers.

5. Liberals are all talk and lazy unless they see an opportunity to riot.

smallfil likes this.