Liberals here would vote for anyone even a Pedophile instead of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Oct 29, 2020.

1. They keep stating that they would vote for anyone besides Trump.

This obviously includes pedophiles, drug addicts, murderers, illegal aliens, you name it.

I am completely disgusted with this type of behavior here at ET.

You LibTurds know who you are. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Whatever happened to you to make you act this way?

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. notagain

notagain

Koolaid... globalism is poison

FortuneTeller likes this.
  3. piezoe

piezoe

But Trump IS a pedophile! What difference would it make?

userque likes this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's quite the claim. I assume you have proof of such an accusation?

5. piezoe

piezoe

I'm afraid it is only based on accounts of him roaming into the girls dressing room at pageants and the rape accusations of underage girls (one age 13 at the time) filed in New York and then suddenly withdrawn just before the 2016 election. So its not much. Gislaine would be a better one to ask for proof than me. But good luck getting her on the witness stand. I am merely a reader of court documents. And of course the rapes (plural) are merely alleged at this point, and if proven would be , I suppose, statutory. It would be nice to know what the cost was to get those suits dropped so conveniently before the scheduled December tolling hearing in New York.

At least we can say we haven't heard him bragging about grabbing underage girls by the pussy. He was clearly speaking of women's pussies, not girls; wasn't he? I hope we're right about this, otherwise his pussy grabbing exploits are even less commendable than he's led us to believe.

America! What a country! What other country elects a admitted random pussy grabber as their leader? Don't answer. I think I know.

TRS and Frederick Foresight like this.
  6. Hunter Biden is a pedophile. He received his perverted genes from his father, Joe Biden.

7. Didn't GOP support an unapologetic pedo in the Senate race in Alabama?

TRS and piezoe like this.
  8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

9. piezoe

piezoe

Why do I feel as though I've got myself into a 3rd grade playground fight, that I started?

TRS likes this.
  10. Have you seen the pictures or videos of Hunter Biden? Lots of people have and they want to change their vote because of it. Biden is horrible.

#10     Oct 29, 2020