List of all non scam trading websites

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tandh, Aug 9, 2015.

1. tandh

tandh

This is the inverse of the other great post, list of all scam trading websites.

The criteria for entry will be simple. Website most prove that real trades are made and are profitable, or give before the fact calls with exact stops and targets.

I understand that one might say, for example, buy BAC and I'll set target later. That's fine so long as the target is announced ahead of time and not after the fact.

2. tandh

tandh

I suppose I could start by adding a few obvious ones.

I don't particularly like zacks.com, but once you sign up for a trial of one of their paid services, you do get to see every trade made and whether they were profitable or not. I'll have to add them for honesty. Same with morningstar.com.

JesseJamesFinn likes this.
  3. nursebee

nursebee

Why would any successful site give exact entries and exact stops and targets? What would that get them? Perhaps your minuscule subscription fee?

4. tandh

tandh

What would a successful site give then? After the fact trades?

5. Their the "Jonny come lately" to upgrades and downgrades, I've written so many online posts on Yahoo and other sites showing their not very good. They downgrade a stock at $42 only to watch it go to $70 and then they upgrade it, soon falls down to $30 (Zack's downgrades it at $30 only to see it head back up to $65 ), they are a joke in my opinion.

6. This totally depends man....In nutshell I will always say....Develop your own skills....If not an expert then try to hire someone who is....But do not try to blindfoldly follow these newsletters......

Recently, I have done Research for one of my client....He had found one wonderful website which was having VERIFIED track record and was indeed showing the good positive results.....Client wanted to confirm the things before putting in the hard earned money and also If the Strategies which are not useful then would TWEAKING some figures would be yield positive results?......He hired me....After careful analysis, I showed him How the things were adjusted and even though the results are positive and verified....But those are just the matter of market moving up and not because of talent/system/strategy.

7. This totally depends man....In nutshell I will always say....Develop your own skills....If not an expert then try to hire someone who is....But do not try to blindfoldly follow these newsletters......

Recently, I have done Research for one of my client....He had found one wonderful website which was having VERIFIED track record and was indeed showing the good positive results.....Client wanted to confirm the things before putting in the hard earned money and also If the Strategies which are not useful then would TWEAKING some figures would be yield positive results?......He hired me....After careful analysis, I showed him How the things were adjusted and even though the results are positive and verified....But those are just the matter of market moving up and not because of talent/system/strategy.

8. tandh

tandh

But I'm talking about their paid newsletters. I'm not concerned with whether they're good or not, just whether they're telling the truth or scamming.

9. tandh

tandh

So the list...

zacks.com
    morningstar.com

Again, I don't use these and I don't think they're worth very much, but they are honest on the track records of their trading services you can sign up for.

10. Pristine Day Trading service provided real-time stock entries generated by their Black-Box in Miami, Florida. Greg Capras and Oliver Velez, Vladmir, Ivan, Gregor and several other Russian Traders helped spot stocks setting up for their "three red candles and you buy!" method. We are in agreement, nobody worth their salt give's away free trading advice and why the heck should they?

For girls and guys who hate studying, staying up till 2-3 AM looking at trends, digging up financials and cruising through scenarios, I found the perfect website for Traders who do not wish to be troubled by studying and working on developing your system. It's called"Trading Divas", all you need is your Credit Card, a brokerage Account and wheelbarrow or Brink's truck, its that easy dude!

Their Ad shows some hot-tie kicking it by the pool, drinking a cold iced coffee while her confidence allows her the freedom to avoid getting stuck in front of all those nasty monitors causing your eye strain or cluster headaches from sitting all day. No need for work, no need for pain, just buy your subscription and you become the next Timmy Sykes All-Star Trader!

edited for a few errors.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    #10     Aug 12, 2015