List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. i would recommend Aximtrade, they are regulated by ASIC and has good commission fee/spread. You can check their aximtrade review for detail on their services.

#91     Jun 20, 2022
  2. quest324

quest324

I have been noticing that there are few brokers with good ecn trading conditions, anyone know which one from the list?

#92     Jun 28, 2022
  3. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

I'd like to recommend good ones from the list- fxview and IC markets as they got really thin spreads and offer leverage upto 500x.

#93     Jul 8, 2022
  4. quest324

quest324

Is anybody trading with a forex broker that offers crypto options? Kinda looking for one with low commission fees, plus instant withdrawal.

#94     Jul 12, 2022
  5. rider20

rider20

You can check these out:
    Fxview- $2/RT
    HYCM - $4/RT
    Also, you can also try out these brokers as their spreads are decent, but the commission is a bit high:
    IC Markets - $6/RT
    Pepperstone- $7 /RT

#95     Jul 14, 2022
    quest324 likes this.
  6. Dwayne

Dwayne

As an experienced trader, I recommend choosing a regulated broker because regulators will go to great lengths to ensure a particular broker is fit to have regulations and licenses, which means your funds will be in good hands with those authorities if you trade with a regulated broker.

#96     Jul 26, 2022
  7. Spot on, mate! Also, some good regulatory bodies worthy of checking out are CySEC, FCA, FSA, and ASIC. Tho, I am sure there are more out there.

#97     Jul 29, 2022
  8. tony.m

tony.m

I recommend you stop wasting time searching for regulated/unregulated brokers. At the end of the day you are going to lose money no matter which broker you go with.

#98     Jul 29, 2022
  9. @tony.m Losing money is bound to happen if you are not concentrating on how you are approaching your trade. Having proper management when it comes to your risk and money is important. I am sure that you will be able to minimize the loss if you incorporate the right strategies in your trade.
    And about that regulation, well, it is just my preference that I would prefer to keep my funds safe with a regulated broker that ensures the protection of my funds.

#99     Aug 2, 2022
  10. #100     Aug 8, 2022