List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Elly9

Elly9

@einnar_345
    Well, trading on MT5 won't be very difficult if you got your hands on the MT4 platform. Yes, I agree that MT5 is an advanced version with more features, but it will make your trading journey easier. So don't be concerned, just go for it if you plan to switch ever.

#101     Aug 18, 2022
  2. Cholas

Cholas

You can check out forexchief, they are an ECN broker with very good trading conditions with very good spreads from 0 pips, no dealers and no requotes making it very ideal for traders. They have done so well for me and I will recommend them to anyone.

#102     Aug 19, 2022
  3. As per my experience with brokers in the past, I suggest trading with CMC and FP Markets since they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

I mainly trade with FP Markets because they also have an offshore licence with St.Vincent that offers a higher leverage of 500:1.

#103     Aug 23, 2022
  4. Sounds good, what is their minimum deposit?

#104     Aug 31, 2022
  5. quest324

quest324

Why is it so important to trade with a regulated broker?

#105     Sep 6, 2022
  6. regulated brokers always make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies . is it true ?

#106     Sep 9, 2022
  7. tony.m

tony.m

No

For just a few dollars, criminals are selling credentials for customers of E*Trade, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Robinhood and others, according to New York-based security firm Intsights.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/14/bro...-dark-web-robinhood-sees-highest-prices-.html

#107     Sep 9, 2022
  8. thursday

thursday

To me, regulation is important - those regulatory bodies will protect you from unwanted problems, for example, if a broker goes south, then those authorities will protect you by compensating the losses.
    When you are using a regulated broker, you can rest assured feeling safe knowing that your funds are being used in the best possible ways.

#108     Sep 13, 2022
  9. Regulation is arguably the first thing that most traders would check while selecting a broker. I too checked regulations of AAAFx and ICMarkets before anything else. Luckily, their trading conditions also turned out to be good.

#109     Sep 16, 2022
  10. Unregulated brokers are definitely scam brokers so you just gonna loose all your money trading with them, even if you make a profit they won't like you withdraw the money.

#110     Sep 16, 2022