List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. quest324

quest324

I believe that fear mongers of getting scammed are increasing these days, and yes, regulated brokers are always the first ones I go for. But it is best to do proper research before jumping into the water. One of the good ideas is to test a demo and see how it turns out to be. What else would you suggest?

#121     Oct 27, 2022
  2. Amjad87

Amjad87

If you are still looking for a regulated broker, I recommend FP Markets since they have regulation from top tier entities such as ASIC & CYSEC.

They also have an offshore licence with St. Vincent for brokers looking to change leverage during the later stages.

#122     Nov 2, 2022
  3. Which do you reckon would be more pocket-friendly - commission free brokers (with commission included in spreads) or brokers with 0.0 or 0.1 pips starting spreads and charging commission of $2 or $6, seeing all examples here!

#123     Nov 10, 2022
  4. That list is a year old, but still very relevant. A couple of additions can be made to it like aaafx and roboforex, both are regulated brokers with low trading cost.

#124     Nov 11, 2022
  5. checking their review in FPA .

#125     Nov 11, 2022
  6. ron_887

ron_887

Would be great to know if some of you have tried any of the brokers mentioned in the list?

#126     Nov 16, 2022
  7. you can check FPA to see the brokers real performance where all traders ensure own reviews.

#127     Nov 18, 2022
  8. noframe

noframe

Can’t edit OP at the moment! Will PM the mod if I can get to update the OP.

#128     Nov 23, 2022
  9. Using fxview from the list, good one.

#129     Nov 23, 2022
  10. Overnight

Overnight

To do that, all you have to do is report your own post, and in the comment box state your changes you wish to make in your post. Considering how old the OP is, you may not have your request granted, but that is up to the discretion of the mod. In this case, Liquid Hot.

#130     Nov 23, 2022