List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. That’s a complicated method to change the OP. Have you tried changing the OP using this method?

#131     Nov 25, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, I have done it in the past.

#132     Nov 25, 2022
  3. noframe

noframe

Oh, wasn't aware of this. Will give this a try, thanks for this tip.

#133     Nov 28, 2022
  4. Would be great if you include trading platforms in the updated Op post

#134     Nov 30, 2022
  5. I am using Hotforex and XM from the list. Can also add AAAFx - nearly zero spreads and regulated by HCMC.

#135     Dec 2, 2022
  6. Do you all consider these factors - hedging and scalping while choosing a broker?

#136     Dec 7, 2022
  7. Yes, I do consider factors like hedging and scalping while choosing a broker. To be precise hedging is something that protects you from losses whereas scalping is a trading strategy that allows you to trade on the same day. These two are the trading strategies mostly used by day traders and EA traders. I personally thoroughly check brokers’ trading conditions even before opening a demo account with them.

#137     Dec 14, 2022
  8. Nacarat

Nacarat

It all depends on the traders’ trading style. FYI, hedging is a risk management strategy and scalping is a day trading strategy.

#138     Dec 14, 2022
  9. Yes, I agree and before going live with them we try to test out our own strategies up there. What do you think?

#139     Dec 21, 2022
  10. Superforex can be added to the list, one of the most popular regulated brokers imo

#140     Dec 21, 2022